Purina Busy Bone Busy Bone Real Meat Dog Treats Sm/Med Multipack - 6 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy bone real meat dog treats sm/med multipack - 6 pk see more...

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are a decent a dog treat. They keep your dog entertained for a while which is nice. My dog seems to enjoy them fairly well. I wouldn't pay full price though, wait for a sale or coupon. I've read some reviews saying they made their dog sick, so I won't be buying again.
Irma P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cuando debo dejar al mi Berni en casa , siempre le doy una recompensa sa para que se quede más tranquilo, agarro las llaves me giro volteo y esta Berni otra vez 😂se los come en  question de minutos...le encanta!
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the fact that these make great chew treats, and can keep your dog busy for hours, if not days. Only two of my four dogs will actually chew on these though. I am not sure what it is that stops the other two from taking them, but they refuse. As for the two that do eat them, they love them and will work hard to get the center. I have never had a problem with them choking on these either. It's like a mission for them to get to the middle.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is my dogs absolute favorite chew treat. I've gotten him the small multi packs BUT the best ones for him are the individual extra large ones. He actually loves them so much and will make the big ones last a day or more! The extra large ones sold by themselves are HUGE very thick around. He loves these smoky chews!
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect size for my 6 lb chihuahua. We have three dogs and we buy the bigger chews for the other two and buy these for him. The price is great and I also like that there are 6 to a bag. Definitely recommended for smaller dogs.
Trista L.
Love these and so does my pup! they're perfect for when I need to get some grading done but Denver is bored. they last him about an hour, he's content and I'm able to have some peace and quiet! definitely keeps him busy!
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I do NOT like these at all. I found them to be nice when my dog first was chewing on them but when they start or be small they tend to start choking on them and the part in the middle tend to cause my dogs to cough.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
My pups like these but they really don't last as long as they are suppose to. I was very disappointed in them for that reason. I probably will not purchase again.
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
I bought these for my dog the other week they are great !!!! They lady forever and dogs love the flavor they are good for they're teeth and are pretty reasonable. Your dog will love em try them
Michelle N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Problematically, my dog really wolfs these down. There is no real way to stop her, so sometimes I'll buy bigger ones and take them away after she's chewed for a bit.