Purina Busy Bone Busy Bone Real Meat Dog Treats Sm/Med - 2 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy bone real meat dog treats sm/med - 2 pk see more...

Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
These are crazy! This is the only type of bone that my dog will bury 40 times before ever trying to eat it which I like because all other bones she scarfs down and wants more. This keeps her active. Is there something special in these that makes my dog bury it over and over? She loves them and we do too!
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are a decent a dog treat. They keep your dog entertained for a while which is nice. My dog seems to enjoy them fairly well. I wouldn't pay full price though, wait for a sale or coupon. I've read some reviews saying they made their dog sick, so I won't be buying again.
Ashley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pomeranian is super picky when it comes to treats & food, but he really enjoyed these. I bought them to distract my pups but sadly they didn't last long. We prefer the Chewnola bones over these. I probably won't be purchasing these again.
Chelsie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I get at least one of these every time I go shopping. My dogs go absolutely insane over them. I love that it occupies them for awhile & I can give them each one. These are great & they're a pretty good size also.
Ashley R.
I have two big dogs and they absolutely love these bones especially the big ones! They last long and don't have effects on them that some of the other bones do. I buy these at least twice a week definitely will continue buying them :)
Whitney S.
I get these for my dogs pretty frequently and they love them. It keeps them occupied for a little bit, but dogs are able to devour them in no time. For the price, I would recommend them. They can be found just about anywhere
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
My dog loves these treats! They keep her occupied for a while! We got her these for a road trip we took and she loved them! I try to get these when I go grocery shopping!
Brandi P.
My puppy loves these. Although it doesn't take him long to tear it apart he seems to really enjoy chewing it. They seem really hard but he can still get it apart in minutes. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of is the little pieces get stuck in the carpet and I have to pick them out. :)
Hannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both my dogs love these ! And I have a really picky dog. I like that there is no propylene glycol in this. Although it doesn't have the best ingredients I still feel comfortable giving this to my dog. And I like that it doesn't leave a mess like some other bones we have had!
Joni A.
Lexington, KY
I give these to my dog every time I would leave he house for an extended period of time. When I return home he is waiting for em to leave again so he can have another. Such a great product and size for a smaller dog.