BY PURINA

Busy bone chicken & cheese sm/med dog treats - 2 pk see more...

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
My dog loves these! It keeps him busy when we have company over or if we will be gone for a long period of time during the day. My dog is a Bull Terrier. This treat doesn't make a mess and I would recommend to anyone.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
These do exactly what the name says...keeps your dog busy! I bought a couple of these when I took my pup on a 13 hour road trip, and these kept him occupied for hours! He really enjoyed them!
Lynne I.
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
I bought these for my dog and she really enjoyed them. I trust the Purina brand for her
Ciarra W.
Ciarra W.
Joplin , MO
Awesome dog treats! My furbabies loved them. My husky would go to town on these things!
Tessney M.
Tessney M.
My dogs love these. They get so excited when I give them one of these. It seems to also keep their teeth in good shape.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Our dog used to like these I don't buy the to often because they are not very good for dogs but they seem to love them so I did give for a treat every once in a while.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Vicksburg, MS
My chihuahua loved these!! We half them and it makes the perfect size for a treat!!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lexington, KY
My dog loves these! Unfortunately they aren't the best for a dog with a sensitive stomach.
I love this product. Mostly because it keeps my puppy busy and he loves the flavor.
My dog loves these! She likes to savor the taste so she eats it really slow!