BY PURINA

Busy bone chicken & cheese mini dog treats - 4 pk see more...

jeannie h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES these. She goes nuts every time she sees us open up the bag. She does make a mess every time she eats them and the ones with red in them can stain things. So if you are worried about getting your carpet dirty, make sure your dog eats them on the tile. If my dog could rate this product, she would give it two paws up!
Julie N.
Like other similar products made by the same company, these treats can get a little messy and end up on your floor while your pups are eating them. However, I noticed that my husky really enjoys them during the time it takes him to eat it, which isn't very long for him! :)
Lisa H.
My dogs love these treats it really keeps them entertained for nearly an hour. The only complaint is I gave my dogs the bones inside and the filling inside the bones stained the carpet. Definitely a treat to be eaten by dogs outside only.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
My shepherd used to love these. unfortunately my tiny dog wont chew or play with anything but they are a great product the extra large size easily kept my shepherd busy for hours.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
My dog really likes these. He will sit and eat them for awhile. He enjoys the filling. They aren't too terribly messy either. Very good quality product.
I love the busy bones. Even for having two large dog breeds; my dogs chew these for a decent length of time and the filling is their absolute favorite!
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
My dog liked them. They only problem I have with it is that it was chewy enough for my dog. I had to break it up into pieces so he could eat it.
Jazeah G.
York, PA
My dog really liked these. I actually purchase them every week while grocery shopping. Great treat for him & keeps him busy for a little while.
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
These treats like others by this company, tend to make a mess. They crumble as my dog eats them. Also, my dog eats them pretty fast!
Abby C.
Indiana
My dogs love these! they arr great rewards for doing something great! I usually cut them up in smaller pieces so they last longer!