Add a Photo
Photos (22)
Allison F.
Allison F.

Absolutely TERRIBLE product!! I feel so bad for giving these horrible treats to my baby boy. I gave him one to keep him busy, and it worked like a charm. He was chewing away for at least an hour (my baby is a Husky). About two to three hours later he was having HORRIBLE diaharia. So bad that he couldn't even hold it while I was in the restroom, and he hasn't had an accident since he was 10 weeks old. And this wasn't just your run of the mill diaharia, this was the liquid consistency of urine. The second it hit the carpet it was absorbed. It took me hours to get all of it out.
I regret buying these for hom, the rest went in the trash. And not to mention the ingredients are TERRIBLE. like mcdonalds f ok r your dog. Do your research before you give your beloved fur baby something to eat or snack on. I wish that I had.
Laurel E.
Laurel E.
Nashville, TN

My dog LOVES these, but they definitely don't keep him busy. The first time I gave him one, it disappeared so fast that I actually checked around the house to see if he had hidden it. I gave him another one and watched him devour it in less than 5 seconds. He's a 30 lbs. terrier who's an aggressive chewer, so I'm always looking for safe things to satisfy his chewing urge. I probably won't buy these again because they are more expensive and don't last any longer than Milkbones.
Erin M.
Erin M.

My yorkie really liked these the first few times I would give them to him. He could chew them up in no time, though. After going through a couple bags of them over the course of a few months, I noticed he wasn't eating them right away. He started hiding them all over my house. I'm not sure if he just didn't like them anymore or what was going on, but I do not buy them for him anymore since he won't chew them up.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

My Labrador, Chewy, LOVES Busy Bones, so I do buy them from time to time for a treat. I like to keep them on hand for thunderstorms, to calm his nerves with a little chew action! My only complaint would be that he can easily eat an entire large one in just minutes, so they don't last as long as I would like. Still, from the look of contentment on Chewy's face when he gets one....I'll definitely buy them! :)
Shakira M.
Shakira M.

He's a 30 lbs. terrier who's an aggressive chewer, so I'm always looking
for safe things to satisfy his chewing urge. I probably won't buy these
again because they are more expensive and don't last any longer than
Milkbones.
My dogs absolutely love these Busy Bones! They don't have a bad smell
which some dog products do. They help clean the teeth of both dogs. It's
a decently priced for the treats.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK

My 3 dogs have been big fans of these for years. They only get them probably once a month, but all 3 love them to death - and I have quite the size range (10lbs - 100lbs). I think they're a little pricey and I question how good they are for my pups (which is why they don't get them more often) since Purina has gotten some bad press recently, but since they love them so much, I'm giving them 5 stars!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

My dog is a treat loving fiend. I am always trying to find affordable and healthy options to give him to satisfy his need to chew. The busy bone is a great option because he goes crazy at the site of it and never leaves it one he is given one. The only problem I have is that the bone itself doesn't last very long. I have a small dog and he can chew it up in about an hour.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

My dogs absolutely love these Busy Bones! They don't have a bad smell which some dog products do. They help clean the teeth of both dogs. It's a decently priced for the treats. It last a fair amount of time with the Jack Russel but my Belgian Malinois destroys his in no time flat. So I wished they lasted a bit longer but I will buy again. All in all good product
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Brunswick

Terrible!! I gave my dog this thinking that it would be a good chew treat that she could enjoy but (even though she did eat the whole thing) it made her terribly sick, i didn't know that that was the cause at the time since but i did give another one to her and confirmed that this should not be given to dogs with semi-sensitive stomachs. I do not recommend this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mesa, AZ

We always get these for our dog from SAMs club and the name definitely says it all! Our dog usually goes through treats like no other! However, the name of this treat says it all! They are long-lasting and keep our dog busy for hours! I would 100% recommend to other dog owners. Also, it does not leave their breath smelling awful like some other treats!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.

Does anyone else have problems with these not lasting long with their dog?
Anna H.
Anna H.

On average how long does it take your dog to eat one of these bones?
Kara H.
Kara H.

Will these really keep a dog busy, or do they only last a few minutes?
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA

Like any dog, mine likes new treats; however, I've noticed that as he's eating it, whether on the bed or the carpet, it tends to leave either a red or beige colored stain. Also, bits and pieces are left on the floor and are very sticky & tough to clean up. Anyone else have this problem?
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL

Do y'all prefer Busy Bones or a normal rawhide bone for your dog?

Join Now