BY PURINA #79 in Dog Food

Purina Busy Bone Dog ChewsOur Purina Busy Bone Dog Chews have a fun, twisted hard outer shell shape with a soft, meaty, tasty infused middle that will keep your dog entertained and chewing for hours on end. Make sure you have plenty of our super yummy dog snacks with chewy, crunchy, and teeth-cleaning properties on hand at all times. Our Purina Busy Bone Dog Chew has a great variety of textures with a yummy flavor dogs love and is the perfect alternative to rawhide chews. see more...

• Mi xiquito Bombón #petlove @influesnter #bellezacanina Purina Bus...2 Answers
  • Do they last or are they easily devoured?15 Answers
  • My dog loves to chew, do these last very long or are they easy fo...4 Answers
Purina Busy Bone
  • "My dog loves these but shes an aggressive chewer so they don't last as long as I'd like but they are a nice once in a while treat." in 130 reviews
  • "They don't keep her busy for very long though because she is a pretty moderate chewer and destroys them in probably 5-7 minutes depending on what size I get her." in 33 reviews
  • "I wanted to like them because they don't smell terrible like some treats but they just don't last long enough for my dog." in 25 reviews
  • "While they don't last very long for my pup (he's a big guy and a strong chewer), he really likes the taste of them." in 16 reviews
  • "However for the price they really don't last too long, maybe 5 -10 minutes and then they're gone and the dogs are looking for another one" in 16 reviews
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only size of these I bother buying are the Ultimate. I have two German shepherds who make short work of the smaller sized bones. These are still gone pretty quickly with my power chewers, but they’re a nice alternative to raw hides. Finding the big size has been difficult as most stores only seem to carry the ones for little dogs, which is frustrating. Any dog medium size and bigger needs the larger sizes or you’re not going to have a busy pup for long.
Jennifer H.
San Francisco
I give these to my lab, and my bf’s basset hound to help them settle down. These aren’t the normal organic, only raw meat, ridiculous dog parent treats that I normally pass out, but it’s like taking the kids to McDonalds! Unfortunately, they don’t keep the lab very busy, she’s done in about 3 minutes, and then harasses the basset who takes about 10 minutes. Easy treat when you need a few minutes of peace, but then we have to break up the wrestle match for the remaining treat bits!
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Busy Bone is a great treat to give your pup to keep them occupied. The first time I purchased them, I was leery, but did so because I had a coupon.
I gave one to my pup and figured he would eat it whole. I was wrong! He chewed on it for almost an hour before it was gone, and he quickly begged for another.
Any time I see them on sale, I stock up. I have a 5 year old black lab and he is such a chewer. I've noticed his teeth are more white than they were before since using Busy Bones.
I am not a huge fan of Purina in general, but these bones are great for keeping your dog occupied for a short time.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is very good for my dog because he has anxiety and we give this to him if he has to go in his kennel and stuff while he takes him like 3 or 4 days to finish it cuz it's so big and my dog kiki he likes to eat treats very fast and this product doesn't go out as fast as to buy as much so I highly recommend this for your dog but for big dogs and might be a little bit different but my dog's I'm a basset hound mixed with a dachshund so it's very good for him
Amy M.
I will not buy these anymore for my dog , I gave him one and after about hour he got sick throwing up. I rushed him to the vet and they had to give him a iv and told me not to give it to him anymore. plus they don;t last that long. I will not even given them to my other dogs that had no throwing up after eating these just don't want to take the chance
Abbey C.
Be very careful giving busy bones to your dogs. There have been cases of salmonella and also foreign bodies in the intestinal tract. These bones tend not to digest well in the GI tract, and if the dog swallows too big of  piece it can get stuck in the intestines and cause them to need surgery.
Melanie P.
Canadensis, PA
My pup loves these treats. I do wish they lasted a bit longer but he just loves them. he can eat a jumbo bone in a few minutes they are soft enough that  I never have to worry about him breaking a tooth like with real bones.
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Busy bones are a great treat for your dog. They are a quick eat so I don’t recommend them if you want to keep your dog occupied for a while because that won’t be the case. I found these bones really useful when my dogs were teething. They’re soft enough for puppies to eat!
Allyson M.
My dogs are always so excited when they see the busy bone bag! The bones are a great treat for them and no risk compared to raw Hyde bones. These bones are very hard to break in half but not too hard for the dogs to chew on for a little while. The busy bones are also affordable and easy to store.
Kelli G.
League City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MY DOG GOES CRAZY FOR THESE!! These are his absolute favorite. He will chew one one of these for hours nonstop. Most other treats he will chew and forgot about after a bit, but not this one at all. Definitely the best!
Lynn S.
Does anyone else have problems with these not lasting long with their dog?
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
On average how long does it take your dog to eat one of these bones?
Kara H.
Will these really keep a dog busy, or do they only last a few minutes?
Arpi S.
Glendale , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like any dog, mine likes new treats; however, I've noticed that as he's eating it, whether on the bed or the carpet, it tends to leave either a red or beige colored stain. Also, bits and pieces are left on the floor and are very sticky & tough to clean up. Anyone else have this problem?
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Do y'all prefer Busy Bones or a normal rawhide bone for your dog?