Purina Busy Bone
Top Questions See all 460 Q&A
- "My dog loves these but shes an aggressive chewer so they don't last as long as I'd like but they are a nice once in a while treat." in 130 reviews
- "They don't keep her busy for very long though because she is a pretty moderate chewer and destroys them in probably 5-7 minutes depending on what size I get her." in 33 reviews
- "I wanted to like them because they don't smell terrible like some treats but they just don't last long enough for my dog." in 25 reviews
- "While they don't last very long for my pup (he's a big guy and a strong chewer), he really likes the taste of them." in 16 reviews
- "However for the price they really don't last too long, maybe 5 -10 minutes and then they're gone and the dogs are looking for another one" in 16 reviews
I gave one to my pup and figured he would eat it whole. I was wrong! He chewed on it for almost an hour before it was gone, and he quickly begged for another.
Any time I see them on sale, I stock up. I have a 5 year old black lab and he is such a chewer. I've noticed his teeth are more white than they were before since using Busy Bones.
I am not a huge fan of Purina in general, but these bones are great for keeping your dog occupied for a short time.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos