BY PURINA

Purina Busy Bone Dog ChewsOur Purina Busy Bone Dog Chews have a fun, twisted hard outer shell shape with a soft, meaty, tasty infused middle that will keep your dog entertained and chewing for hours on end. Make sure you have plenty of our super yummy dog snacks with chewy, crunchy, and teeth-cleaning properties on hand at all times. Our Purina Busy Bone Dog Chew has a great variety of textures with a yummy flavor dogs love and is the perfect alternative to rawhide chews. see more...

• Mi xiquito Bombón #petlove @influesnter #bellezacanina Purina Bus...2 Answers
  • Do they last or are they easily devoured?15 Answers
  • My dog loves to chew, do these last very long or are they easy fo...4 Answers
Purina Busy Bone
  • "My dog loves these but shes an aggressive chewer so they don't last as long as I'd like but they are a nice once in a while treat." in 130 reviews
  • "They don't keep her busy for very long though because she is a pretty moderate chewer and destroys them in probably 5-7 minutes depending on what size I get her." in 33 reviews
  • "I wanted to like them because they don't smell terrible like some treats but they just don't last long enough for my dog." in 25 reviews
  • "While they don't last very long for my pup (he's a big guy and a strong chewer), he really likes the taste of them." in 16 reviews
  • "However for the price they really don't last too long, maybe 5 -10 minutes and then they're gone and the dogs are looking for another one" in 16 reviews
Jennifer H.
San Francisco
I give these to my lab, and my bf’s basset hound to help them settle down. These aren’t the normal organic, only raw meat, ridiculous dog parent treats that I normally pass out, but it’s like taking the kids to McDonalds! Unfortunately, they don’t keep the lab very busy, she’s done in about 3 minutes, and then harasses the basset who takes about 10 minutes. Easy treat when you need a few minutes of peace, but then we have to break up the wrestle match for the remaining treat bits!
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Busy Bone is a great treat to give your pup to keep them occupied. The first time I purchased them, I was leery, but did so because I had a coupon.
I gave one to my pup and figured he would eat it whole. I was wrong! He chewed on it for almost an hour before it was gone, and he quickly begged for another.
Any time I see them on sale, I stock up. I have a 5 year old black lab and he is such a chewer. I've noticed his teeth are more white than they were before since using Busy Bones.
I am not a huge fan of Purina in general, but these bones are great for keeping your dog occupied for a short time.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs absolutely love busy bones. Anywhere from 9-12 everyday they get a busy bone. I’ll say, “Busyyy Bone timeee” they come a running. It’s a great bone for your dogs. It’s not hard on their teeth. Amazing quality for what you buy. Especially when they’re on sale. I Highly recommend to any dog lover. If you love beyond spoiling them, this always does the trick.🐶🐾🍖
Amy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will not buy these anymore for my dog , I gave him one and after about hour he got sick throwing up. I rushed him to the vet and they had to give him a iv and told me not to give it to him anymore. plus they don;t last that long. I will not even given them to my other dogs that had no throwing up after eating these just don't want to take the chance
Megan A.
Lafayette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love giving my lab a nice chew when I leave for the day to keep her busy. These last long enough to keep her entertained for a while, but they are pliable enough that I’m not concerned of it splintering or swallowing without chewing. I keep all varieties of busy bones stocked at all times!
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only size of these I bother buying are the Ultimate. I have two German shepherds who make short work of the smaller sized bones. These are still gone pretty quickly with my power chewers, but they’re a nice alternative to raw hides. Finding the big size has been difficult as most stores only seem to carry the ones for little dogs, which is frustrating. Any dog medium size and bigger needs the larger sizes or you’re not going to have a busy pup for long.
alexus c.
Marshall
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves busy bones! Especially the granola ones. I have to watch her when she eats them though because sometimes she goes too fast and can choke on them a little so definitely keep an eye on the dog when they are eating them.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love Purina busy bones. They are easy to find at my local Kroger. Prices are comparable. They met my expectations for all three of our dogs. We have a chihuahua, black lab & a pit bull mixed. They all seemed to like them very well!
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Busy bones are a great treat for your dog. They are a quick eat so I don’t recommend them if you want to keep your dog occupied for a while because that won’t be the case. I found these bones really useful when my dogs were teething. They’re soft enough for puppies to eat!
Lynn S.
Does anyone else have problems with these not lasting long with their dog?
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
On average how long does it take your dog to eat one of these bones?
Kara H.
Will these really keep a dog busy, or do they only last a few minutes?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like any dog, mine likes new treats; however, I've noticed that as he's eating it, whether on the bed or the carpet, it tends to leave either a red or beige colored stain. Also, bits and pieces are left on the floor and are very sticky & tough to clean up. Anyone else have this problem?
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Do y'all prefer Busy Bones or a normal rawhide bone for your dog?