BY PURINA #49 in Dog Food

Purina Busy Bone Dog ChewsOur Purina Busy Bone Dog Chews have a fun, twisted hard outer shell shape with a soft, meaty, tasty infused middle that will keep your dog entertained and chewing for hours on end. Make sure you have plenty of our super yummy dog snacks with chewy, crunchy, and teeth-cleaning properties on hand at all times. Our Purina Busy Bone Dog Chew has a great variety of textures with a yummy flavor dogs love and is the perfect alternative to rawhide chews. see more...

• Mi xiquito Bombón #petlove @influesnter #bellezacanina Pu...2 Answers
  • Do they last or are they easily devoured?15 Answers
  • My dog loves to chew, do these last very long or are they...4 Answers
Purina Busy Bone
  • "My dog loves these but shes an aggressive chewer so they don't last as long as I'd like but they are a nice once in a while treat." in 130 reviews
  • "They don't keep her busy for very long though because she is a pretty moderate chewer and destroys them in probably 5-7 minutes depending on what size I get her." in 33 reviews
  • "I wanted to like them because they don't smell terrible like some treats but they just don't last long enough for my dog." in 25 reviews
  • "While they don't last very long for my pup (he's a big guy and a strong chewer), he really likes the taste of them." in 16 reviews
  • "However for the price they really don't last too long, maybe 5 -10 minutes and then they're gone and the dogs are looking for another one" in 16 reviews
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs absolutely love busy bones. Anywhere from 9-12 everyday they get a busy bone. I’ll say, “Busyyy Bone timeee” they come a running. It’s a great bone for your dogs. It’s not hard on their teeth. Amazing quality for what you buy. Especially when they’re on sale. I Highly recommend to any dog lover. If you love beyond spoiling them, this always does the trick.🐶🐾🍖
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these, we bought these for him for his birthday (he’s a border collie boxer mix) and he absolutely loves these! I honestly didn’t think he would enjoy them but he does. If you’re a dog owner, I would recommend, however not all dogs are the same
Amy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will not buy these anymore for my dog , I gave him one and after about hour he got sick throwing up. I rushed him to the vet and they had to give him a iv and told me not to give it to him anymore. plus they don;t last that long. I will not even given them to my other dogs that had no throwing up after eating these just don't want to take the chance
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
I have two adult labs and they love these! I received a few as samples in their Purina One Smartblend dog food, and they loved them so much I decided to purchase more. My only complaint is that the do not keep them "busy" for very long, and they tend to crumble apart a little bit, but other than that they are a wonderful treat for my pups!
Kristin V.
Antioch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are not long lasting at all, but they do make my dog so darn happy it's worth it. She just loses her mind when she sees one of these come out. If I get the giant bone she'll be busy for maybe, 10 minutes tops, but they don't tear up her belly or cause any issues and she loves them over most any other treat.
Megan A.
Lafayette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love giving my lab a nice chew when I leave for the day to keep her busy. These last long enough to keep her entertained for a while, but they are pliable enough that I’m not concerned of it splintering or swallowing without chewing. I keep all varieties of busy bones stocked at all times!
Bridget W.
My dog has tried the Purina Busy bone he is not a fan he ate a little and left the rest. I am not going to buy these again I purchased these with a coupon and I will give these to my friend to see if her dog would eat these maybe her dog wont be so picky not all dogs are the same.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only size of these I bother buying are the Ultimate. I have two German shepherds who make short work of the smaller sized bones. These are still gone pretty quickly with my power chewers, but they’re a nice alternative to raw hides. Finding the big size has been difficult as most stores only seem to carry the ones for little dogs, which is frustrating. Any dog medium size and bigger needs the larger sizes or you’re not going to have a busy pup for long.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bones keep my large and medium sized dogs entertained and happy for hours. I feel that a smaller dog will have an even more enjoyable long lasting time with this. It also has a reasonable price to it and I would buy this product again. I highly recommend this product
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves busy bones! Especially the granola ones. I have to watch her when she eats them though because sometimes she goes too fast and can choke on them a little so definitely keep an eye on the dog when they are eating them.
Lynn S.
Does anyone else have problems with these not lasting long with their dog?
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
On average how long does it take your dog to eat one of these bones?
Kara H.
Will these really keep a dog busy, or do they only last a few minutes?
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like any dog, mine likes new treats; however, I've noticed that as he's eating it, whether on the bed or the carpet, it tends to leave either a red or beige colored stain. Also, bits and pieces are left on the floor and are very sticky & tough to clean up. Anyone else have this problem?
Chelsea H.
Auburn, AL
Do y'all prefer Busy Bones or a normal rawhide bone for your dog?