BY BEYOND

Purina beyond superfood barley, sweet potato and cranberry 14.5 lb see more...

Alison M.
Meadville, PA
After learning that our cat's dry itchy skin, runny nose, puffy eyes and overall crankiness may have been the result of an allergy and/or lack of nutrition from the name brand dry cat food we were feeding her, we made the switch to Purina Beyond Superfood. While this dry cat food came with a much higher price tag than the other food, it made a world of difference in our cat within just a couple days. Her skin is healing and she isn't biting or scratching herself much at all now. We'll definitely continue feeding this great food to our cats!
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
My 11 year old Boston Terrier developed food allergies recently. I was told to switch him to grain free and no chicken. I chose this brand because it wasn't too expensive. He has not had an allergic reaction ever since switching him. It has been 2 months since moving him over. His eyes are no longer cloudy and his coat is beautiful and shiny! This food is great and not bank breaking!
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
My little Pomchi loves this! He's super picky on his choice of food and this is the right size and I love that it's more natural ingredients than a typical dog food! Highly recommend
Brittany A.
Roan Mountain, TN
One of my little chihuahuas recently began to have a reaction to the food we were feeding him at the time and my vet recommended that we switch to a different kind of food that didn't contain grains and things like that.So we decided to try this.He absolutely loves it and it doesn't bither him at all!!He has also had a lot more energy than he has had and he seems happier all around.Definitely would recommend this food to someone else for their fur baby.