Purina Beyond Small Dog White Meat Chicken, Barley & Egg Recipe Dog Food Bag uploaded by bee o.

BY BEYOND

Uniquely crafted for small dogs. We believe every dog deserves great nutrition - no matter the size. Our recipe provides natural nutrition and essential nutrients tailored to meet the unique nutritional needs of small dogs, delivered in a bite-sized kibble. see more...

bee o.
marina, ca
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I chose to give my furbabies Purina Beyond natural dog food because it does not come from over seas nor the ingredients. Has no corn wheat soy no poultry by products no artificial colors flavors or preservatives. Its high in protein + immune. My furbabies are small and these are small bite. I want to give my furbabes the best plus they love it. I like the first ingredient is white chicken meat. It also has a traceability gauranteed stamp.. My babies are happy with this dog food
Amber G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my puppy for about six months. She is the pickiest dog I have ever seen. After trying numerous different organic foods, this one stuck. She loves it and it is healthy.
Jessica M.
Irvine, CA
My little dog loves Purina Beyond products. He's eaten almost all of the normal sized food and loved all of the flavors. However, when I saw this in the store I had to buy it for him (he's only about 15 pounds). He absolutely loves it! And it seems a lot easier for his little mouth to chew. Hopefully they come out with even more flavor options, but we're going to keep buying it for a long time.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I don't personally use this for my dog because it is a large breed but whenever I watch my friends dog she has this for him. He's a small breed and he seems to like it a lot. It has a lot of healthy ingredients too.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is one of my favorite low priced dog food options . My dog was having a sensitive stomach and this was the only mild brand that made him feel better . I bought it at PetCo .
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
My dog loves this! I trust that it's natural and healthy. A little pricy but it's worth it
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this really good for dogs?
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this product MSG free?