Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBeyond
Purina Simply Indoor Grain Free Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food

by Beyond

It all starts with the ingredients. Naturally. It���s about knowing exactly what your pet is eating ��� real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust, plus vitamins and minerals. We thoughtfully select natural ingredients that work together to deliver the right nutrition to help your pet live a long healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beyond Simply Indoor Grain Free Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purina Beyond Simply Indoor Grain Free Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food uploaded by La Donna  H.
My little kitty really like this cat food. She's more of a wet catfood kitty now but she will eat this dry cat food with no problem. I like this for her because she gets get vitamins and nutrients. I believe this cat food has helped Felice stay healthy. Her coat is beautiful and shiny! I highly recommend!
Yuliia  D.
Abilene, TX
Our cat seems to like this food. This brand seems to be pretty good in general. This bag is pretty big and will last awhile which is good because we go through the smaller bags too quickly.
Cheri J.
Everett, MA
My cats are weird, well at least my female cat is. She won't eat any cat food that has grains in it, I mean she will literally starve. Apparently I have a gluten cat... Lol. Sometimes I don't have the extra money to buy the higher end foods that you purchase in pet stores, which would be my first choice. So this is my go to for those times, or for I really just need to grab something late at night when my entire household forgets to tell me we're out of food. My finicky cat eats it, the nutritional value is good & it's affordable. Unfortunately, it's been getting harder to find. Especially this flavor. They will eat the other flavors, but this one is definitely their favorite.
JoAnne A.
CHANDLER, AZ
My cat enjoys this dry cat food. He is a seafood lover, so he gobbles this up when we serve it to him. I appreciate the healthy and wholesome ingredients in this cat food. It can be a little pricey, so I try to buy it on sale. I can get it at Petco, Petsmart and sometimes I find it at Target.
Cansen D.
Our cat definitely LOVES it, she doesn’t even leave a piece in her bowl, which is surprising because she usually doesn’t have a big appetite
Kathleen S.
My cat loves this food. We would still be using it, but the store near me stopped carrying it or has been out of it for awhile.
Amber F.
Sherwood, OR
My cats actually love to eat the lower quality, junk food of cat food, and will literally starve themselves before eating anything too expensive. This is the compromise between what I want to feed them nutritionally and what they want to eat.
Khristine B.
Long Beach, CA
The cats enjoyed this line. My cat was looking very bloated from other cat dry foods. And their coats were not as soft and shiny. This food helped them so much. Thank you.
Kayla G.
Redlands, CA
My cats love this. It’s got a high protein content and compares to blue Buffalo which I was feeding them. This has better reviews and less bad press and recalls. I keep up with that sort of thing because my cats are my babies and their diet is important. I want them to eat well. Feeding them this has led to a noticeable difference in their skin and coat and they love the flavors. I alternate between this and the whitefish flavor every other bag. They love both.
Clem E.
My cat has been on this food for years! We don't feed her turkey or chicken, so finding a salmon food was important to us. She loves it! Her coat is beautiful, no skin conditions, she never throws up, and has regular/healthy digestion, so it's a win for us!

Looking for your answer?