BY BEYOND

Purina beyond salmon, egg, and pumpkin recipe 3 lb see more...

• How much pumpkin is in this recipe? I thought pumpkin was...2 Answers
  • How much fiber is in this? As I am told a teaspoon per ...3 Answers
Mae E.
Beaverton
My two small dogs are super picky eaters, to the point where if they don’t like the food all of a sudden they just stop eating and lose weight. They absolutely love this food! 6 months in and they haven’t gotten tired of it and are always excited when their bowls are filled up!
Angela F.
I purchased this awhile back when I was in a pinch & my hound was hungry. This appeared to be the closest to be regular food, Earthborne Ocean Fusion. I'm happy to report that she did really well on the Purina formula. No digestive issues during the transition between them either! I think June may even prefer the smaller size of the morsels now that she's getting a little older. Definitely will be my back-up plan! Might consider changing if it was actually cheaper but it's not & Earthborne has the best customer rewards/ frequent shopper incentives so we switched back.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
I tried this food a month ago. My dog IMMEDIATELY loved it! I didn't even have to 'introduce' it to her, which surprised me. The ingredients is what drew me to try it. It is definitely a super food. Salmon, egg and pumpkin, all natural ingredients. What more can you ask for. The price is not bad. Target sells a 3.5 lb bag for approximately $10.50. My only problem is finding this flavor in my little town.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Lol...so my 4yr old son sais "what about buddy? Whats he gonna eat for turkey day? He can't have people food." ......and were off to the store. He saw the Beyond bags of dog food and noticed one with pumpkin listed. I gave him a nod that that was the one. When we got home I dont know who was happier about trying something new, the dog...or my son telling the dog "here's your pumpkin buddy". Geesh...kids 😊
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
My dogs LOVE this food! My dogs are a small toy breed and they need small pieces. They do not have a problem with this brand. I purchased this brand right after adopting a new one and my older dog enjoyed the switch immediately. I also noticed her coat change to shiny and smooth.

I was dog sitting a couple more dogs and decided to purchase another brand for the duration of their stay. My dogs would not eat it! They are true to their Purina Beyond. We will not stray again!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I have 2 dogs: 1 is picky the other will eat anything I put in front of her. The one who will eat anything got a stomach bug awhile back so I decided to give her a "natural" diet. BOTH dogs eat this food and the picky dog doesn't putter around with me watching so the other dog doesn't get 2 dishes (This happens if my picky pup won't eat it, if I walk away, the one pup gets 2 dinners!). I recommend it for any dog. I buy the bigger bag so it's more expensive but worth it!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is the best dog food I have found so far for my girl. Once we moved her off puppy food, I decided to try this option since I liked pumpkin and salmon and hoped my dog would too. She ended up loving it. We have tried other flavors but this is the one she keeps coming back to!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
For almost a year, my dog was eating food from the Orijen brand, which is a higher quality than this food and of course much more expensive. The whole time he was on that food he was having digestive issues. I finally convinced my fiance that it was probably the food, and we switched to this brand. His digestive issues stopped instantly and his coat remained soft and silky.
Kristen L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog isn't picky but he needs to be grain free. My dog used to have awful tear stains that never went away despite cleaning and cleaning them. Then I switched him to grain free and they were gone!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished up a bag of this food. We tried the smaller bag first and my dog seemed to really love the flavor. Pumpkin is apparently really great for dogs so we gave this a shot and he loved it!
Lesley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much fiber is in this? As I am told a teaspoon per 10lbs of dog body weight of canned 100% pumpkin is a good source of fiber for dogs.
Kim A.
Fort Worth, TX
How much pumpkin is in this recipe? I thought pumpkin was used to help dogs who are constipated. Is this food designed for that purpose?