Purina Beyond Natural Dog Snacks Logo uploaded by Elisandra O.Purina Beyond Natural Dog Snacks Logo uploaded by Sandy D.

BY BEYOND

Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
My dog absolutely loved the Purina All Natural Chicken & Barley Recipe, he gobbled it up like someone was coming to take it from him. I'm always skeptical with giving him new stuff, but all the ingredients looked healthy and sure enough he approved it as well. Thanks to Purina Beyond for letting my pup try the product for free thanks to Purina® Beyond.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
The logo is eye-catching and the leaf makes you automatically think natural which grabs your attention. I am glad to see purina is working hard on providing the best ingredients for our loved pets. My dog did not like standard Purina brand, but devours all of the products he has tried in the beyond label. Great job Purina!
Sandy D.
Happy with all the snacks we have received via this brand. The dogs loved each flavor/type of snack and we liked the natural aspect of them. Highly recommend!
Madeline R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our favorite dog brand is Orijen but we have used purina before and really liked it. They have a good amount of dog treats and products!
Brittnie A.
What is the best snack from this brand for dogs?