Purina Beyond Natural Dog Food Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe uploaded by Vanessa C.Purina Beyond Natural Dog Food Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe uploaded by Irma R.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe Natural Dog Food.

Accented with spinach.

Simply 9.

Vitamins & minerals.

Lamb is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Vitamins & minerals. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Shukonda B.
Mays Landing
My dogs love this dog food. I have a 3 pound Chihuahua and a 40 pound lab/pit mix Edo both love this dog food. The kibbles are small enough for the little one where she eats it with no struggle. It's a healthy dog food. It doesn't give my dogs diarrhea. It gives them a healthy firm poop which is a good thing in my book. They really line the flavor also.
Irma R.
Fresno, CA
Let me tell you something, this is some type of sorcery! The good kind though! My family has a chihuahua that is 11 years old and was on its last thread. I use this food on my dog and we were visiting so of course I took my dogs food with me. The 11yr old tried it --he's very picky with his food, and loved it! My mom started buying this food for him and let me tell you, we had even talked about putting him down , he could barely walk and had a lot of digestive problems as well as weight issues. We noticed an amazing improvement after a couple of weeks of him eating this food. He's now slimmer and more active than ever! Even goes on walks around the block!!! Highly recommend this food!
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Picked up a couple of bags of this stuff for my foster dog (poodle/bichon mix). She absolutely loved it. I think I liked the fact that it didn't smell bad like most dog foods do. I am more than thrilled with the ingredients in here as well. She has no problem eating the nice sized pieces. I can only imagine that this food was nutritious and filling for her for the right healthy reasons. I totally recommend trying this out if you're looking to bypass corn as the first ingredient in pet foods.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
We love the fact that this brand has all natural ingrediants.....Ever since i started giving my dog (cuddles) these treats and the dog food i noticed the redness on his back has cleared up! He is all white and now the redness is gone after giving him the all natural dog treats and all natural dog food. My husband and I will continue to buy all of this brand as it has extremely impacted his health and allergies. The other dog treats and food was causing all his allergies and breakouts now i have no problems and he is all cleared up! We love the fact that this brand has all natural ingrediants!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
My dog absoloutely lOVES this food! I try to find the best ingredients for my dog and this food has wonderful ingredients, I don't have to worry if my dog is eating healthy or safe, I'd recommend this brand to anyone. it's great and I'm sure my dog will forever love it. Also, my cats like this brand as well.
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA
My dog loooooooooves this food! She generally has anxiety when it comes to eating, but with this food, I feel like she's eating well, she doesn't have to be afraid of it, and she eats it 2x a day every day! versus other brands where she wouldn't eat sometimes for no reason!
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves all the flavors but lamb is number 1. For a brand of dog/cat food that you can buy in grocery store they have very good ingredients, that is one of the first things I look at is meat the first ingredient? YES. We also eat the cat food in our household and the kitties also love this brand. The only down fall is neither my dog or cats like to wet food.
Nina R.
Our dog LOVES this flavor...I tried to find it in a bigger bag at my local grocer, but they didn't have it and i got the chicken/egg flavor, and he definitely did not like it as much. Grain free with meat as the first ingredient!!
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
My dog absolutely loves this. He's very picky, because he is a small Pomeranian/chihuahua it's hard to find food that's small enough and easy for him to eat. This whole line is amazing. We haven't tried a flavor he didn't like
Rhonda P.
Knoxville, TN
Love this dog food. Received this as a sample to give to my dog and you would have thought I was giving him treats, he ate it so fast. It's pricey so I buy the big bag to last longer.
Michele W.
Lancaster, NY
I have been looking for a healthier option for my dog. She is 11 years old and i want her to have a dog food that will keep her healthy without breaking the bank. Does anyone have an opinion about Beyond? I have seen it in the stores but i am unsure.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles
My husky is having a tough time eating kibble. I have tried higher end dog food and she wont eat it. Even when I mix it with chicken and rice like the vet has told me she picks out the chicken. Would this be a good dog food that isnt expensive to try and see if she like it?