Purina Beyond Natural Dog Food Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe uploaded by Vanessa C.Purina Beyond Natural Dog Food Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe uploaded by Irma R.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Ranch Raised Lamb & Whole Barley Recipe Natural Dog Food.

Accented with spinach.

Simply 9.

Vitamins & minerals.

Lamb is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Vitamins & minerals. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
We love the fact that this brand has all natural ingrediants.....Ever since i started giving my dog (cuddles) these treats and the dog food i noticed the redness on his back has cleared up! He is all white and now the redness is gone after giving him the all natural dog treats and all natural dog food. My husband and I will continue to buy all of this brand as it has extremely impacted his health and allergies. The other dog treats and food was causing all his allergies and breakouts now i have no problems and he is all cleared up! We love the fact that this brand has all natural ingrediants!
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA
My dog loooooooooves this food! She generally has anxiety when it comes to eating, but with this food, I feel like she's eating well, she doesn't have to be afraid of it, and she eats it 2x a day every day! versus other brands where she wouldn't eat sometimes for no reason!
Nina R.
Nina R.
Our dog LOVES this flavor...I tried to find it in a bigger bag at my local grocer, but they didn't have it and i got the chicken/egg flavor, and he definitely did not like it as much. Grain free with meat as the first ingredient!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
My dog absolutely loves this. He's very picky, because he is a small Pomeranian/chihuahua it's hard to find food that's small enough and easy for him to eat. This whole line is amazing. We haven't tried a flavor he didn't like
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Knoxville, TN
Love this dog food. Received this as a sample to give to my dog and you would have thought I was giving him treats, he ate it so fast. It's pricey so I buy the big bag to last longer.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Easton, PA
My dog loves Purina Beyond brand. She did not like the lamb flavor , but liked several of the other flavors.
She can be a picky eater. It is relatively pricey, but very good for her.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Englewood, CO
My dogs enjoy this food. And it's a great way to buy a grain free better food for your dog at a good price! It's a great alternative for people who can't afford blue buffalo and etc.
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
Pretty good food! My dogs seem to enjoy it! I do see a burst if energy when they eat this food brand, compared to others! They are happy and full of life!! Happy dogs happy family!!
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Collinsville, IL
Since I have upgraded from puppy food. This is all that they get fed. I love it and so do they! I would like the price to be a little lower. but who doesn't!
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
My dogs pick this food over any other brand they always get so excited when it's dinner time and it dose not make there breath smell
Michele W.
Michele W.
Lancaster, NY
I have been looking for a healthier option for my dog. She is 11 years old and i want her to have a dog food that will keep her healthy without breaking the bank. Does anyone have an opinion about Beyond? I have seen it in the stores but i am unsure.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles
My husky is having a tough time eating kibble. I have tried higher end dog food and she wont eat it. Even when I mix it with chicken and rice like the vet has told me she picks out the chicken. Would this be a good dog food that isnt expensive to try and see if she like it?