Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food Wild Salmon Recipe Pate uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Pate Wild Salmon Recipe Natural Cat Food.

Grain free.

Salmon is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Buy on kmart
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby kitty absolutely enjoys this wet cat food! I like how it's easy for him to enjoy, where it's easy on his teeth for him to enjoy. I also like how its healthy for him, grain free, no artificial flavors or colors. It doesn't have any corn, wheat, or soy. It's very healthy with all the vitamins and minerals to keep him happy and healthy and it comes in a variety of flavors. It is very affordable also.
Courtney C.
Reading, MA
I first fed my cat friskies wet food and I didn’t trust the ingredients at all! My cat loves her wet food twice a day so I was trying to find something with good ingredients for her! I feed her the purina beyond dry food as well so I tried this wet food and needless to say she loves it! I’m so happy she loves her food when it has such good ingredients for her!
Sarah R.
Saint Paul, MN
My cat loves this food! She can hear the can open from across the house and comes running every time I give it to her. She always leaves me a clean bowl too! I also love how inexpensive it is and I can usually find a good coupon. This brand gives out lots of coupons!
Seyarra M.
Mission Viejo
My cat enjoys this canned food. I also like it because of its wholesome ingredients, however, the cost is a bit higher than others brands. But I will continue to purchase since it is a favorite for my cat.
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are super picky, they won’t eat normal wet cat food, only pate. I’ve seen them eat poop but they refuse to eat wet cat food, they are a**holes. Anyways, this is the only wet cat food they’ll eat.
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
First, I'll start off with saying that I have two very, very picky eaters. I'm always looking for something new for them to try in hopes that maybe they'll like a new brand, but sadly, it wasn't this time. I opened the can and they snubbed their noses at the wet cat food on the plate. I'm not sure if it is because it's salmon flavored, and sometimes they both can be picky over the 'seafood' flavors of cat foods, or if it was pate style (they're more shredded or flaked kinda cats).

My personal opinion, I like the idea it's all natural and made in a U.S. facilities. It is widely available in most stores I shop in, so I'm going to try a different flavor at another time to see if they'll like it. If not, I still think it's an excellent brand - just not for my kitties. The price is also very reasonable for a grain free wet cat food compared to most brands.
Kaitlin M.
This cat food is a little more expensive than some other brands ($1.10 per can at Target), but it seems to be of good quality and even my pickiest eater loves it. The salmon pate variety is his absolute favorite. Wet food is a great way to ensure your cat is getting enough moisture in their diet since most of them don't tend to drink a lot of water. I feed my cats this (one can daily split between two of them) along with Purina Cat Chow Naturals dry kibble. Both are very healthy according to our veterinarian.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this brand of wet food. She only eats the pâtés though. Used to eat the bits in gravy but suddenly stopped. Hasn't caused her any issues so far. I can't really comment on much else since I've never tasted it :P the price isn't decent. Cheaper than some other grain free brands but definitely more expensive than non grain free canned foods.
Shannon C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got to try this from PinchMe. I like that the ingredients are more simple in this cat food than others. I had to split the one can between three cats and I have never seen them so eager to eat the others' food! They absolutely loved the taste. Canned cat food is a treat for my cats, but this is a brand I would consider when buying it.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Beyond wet food is fantastic! With wholesome ingrediants, my cats get the nutrition they need, while enjoying the variety of flavors . My cats love both the paté and the gravy ones, but I mostly give them the paté as it is better for my cats to "work for their food" a bit! My vet suggested the paté! Love it!