Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food Wild Salmon Recipe Pate uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Pate Wild Salmon Recipe Natural Cat Food.

Grain free.

Salmon is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
First, I'll start off with saying that I have two very, very picky eaters. I'm always looking for something new for them to try in hopes that maybe they'll like a new brand, but sadly, it wasn't this time. I opened the can and they snubbed their noses at the wet cat food on the plate. I'm not sure if it is because it's salmon flavored, and sometimes they both can be picky over the 'seafood' flavors of cat foods, or if it was pate style (they're more shredded or flaked kinda cats).

My personal opinion, I like the idea it's all natural and made in a U.S. facilities. It is widely available in most stores I shop in, so I'm going to try a different flavor at another time to see if they'll like it. If not, I still think it's an excellent brand - just not for my kitties. The price is also very reasonable for a grain free wet cat food compared to most brands.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this brand of wet food. She only eats the pâtés though. Used to eat the bits in gravy but suddenly stopped. Hasn't caused her any issues so far. I can't really comment on much else since I've never tasted it :P the price isn't decent. Cheaper than some other grain free brands but definitely more expensive than non grain free canned foods.
Madison L.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is so like my dog and she is very picky with what she eats. I decided to give this product a try because it is really inexpensive and very healthy for your cat. My cat really loved the flavor and she ate the whole can. I will definitely be buying more
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat was bot the biggest fan of this. she ate a few bites but most of the food is still in the bowl. usually she inhales wet cat food.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
I got a coupon for this once, then my Kittie fell in love with it. She I'd the pickiest eater, so it has to be good.
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
My cats are super picky, they won’t eat normal wet cat food, only pate. I’ve seen them eat poop but they refuse to eat wet cat food, they are a**holes. Anyways, this is the only wet cat food they’ll eat.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Purina Beyond wet food is fantastic! With wholesome ingrediants, my cats get the nutrition they need, while enjoying the variety of flavors . My cats love both the paté and the gravy ones, but I mostly give them the paté as it is better for my cats to "work for their food" a bit! My vet suggested the paté! Love it!
Kaitlin M.
This cat food is a little more expensive than some other brands ($1.10 per can at Target), but it seems to be of good quality and even my pickiest eater loves it. The salmon pate variety is his absolute favorite. Wet food is a great way to ensure your cat is getting enough moisture in their diet since most of them don't tend to drink a lot of water. I feed my cats this (one can daily split between two of them) along with Purina Cat Chow Naturals dry kibble. Both are very healthy according to our veterinarian.
Lindsey D.
First ingredient is real fish. Very little fillers added. My cats eat both this in the wet version and the dry version. They've been much more after after switching to Purine Beyond than the other healthy foods we've tried. They love the taste!
Shannon C.
I got to try this from PinchMe. I like that the ingredients are more simple in this cat food than others. I had to split the one can between three cats and I have never seen them so eager to eat the others' food! They absolutely loved the taste. Canned cat food is a treat for my cats, but this is a brand I would consider when buying it.