Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat

by Beyond

Purina beyond natural cat food - white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe - 6 lb

Has anyone had any problems with this good? I’m looking to change the flavor my dog eats but I’m not sure if he would like this one. The salmon one is so hard to find anymore
This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does anyone know of coupons that are on the market right now?
Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diarrhea after eating this food or scooting across the ground?
Start your review of Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat!
Product Highlights
“My kitties go crazy over this, just as much as they do with the treats i give them.” in reviews
“This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year.” in reviews
“Both of my cats absolutely love this food.” in reviews
Union, NJ
Beyond is my cheaper alternative for Blue Buffalo! It's next to blue buffalo for being all natural and no by meat products.. But it's still on the pricey side!
Elizabethton , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this food. He gobbles it down so quickly that we have to give it to him in small batches. Once I started feeding him Beyond Nature, he was hooked!
Durham
This was a good cat food and my cats enjoyed it. It is pretty healthy too! I added water to it to fill them up more and to make it softer on their teeth.
Durham , NC
Love this brand as well, it runs about 10 dollars in store but if you look on target.com you can price check it for 5 dollars!! You’re welcome!!!!
Cincinnati , OH
Beyond is one of two or three brands of cat food we buy. We have very high standards for what we feed our cats, and this brand makes the cut!
Chesapeake, VA
I have never personally used this product, but my brother uses it religiously and he loves the product and his cat seems to love it too!
San Antonio, TX
I chose this cat food because I wanted to give my cat a better option. He's completely in love it with. I mix it with the wet dog.
Reseda, CA
My two very picky cats liked it. They are hard to please and the sample I got was gone in one day. This is food I would buy them.
golden, MO
This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year. She swear by it and says her cat is trimmer and softer then before.
West Seneca, NY
My cats LOVE this food. They go crazy for it. Plus, they love all the flavors. And I love how healthy it is for them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...