Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat

by Beyond

Purina beyond natural cat food - white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe - 6 lb

Has anyone had any problems with this good? I’m looking to change the flavor my dog eats but I’m not sure if he would like this one. The salmon one is so hard to find anymore
This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does anyone know of coupons that are on the market right now?
Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diarrhea after eating this food or scooting across the ground?
Start your review of Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat!
Product Highlights
“My kitties go crazy over this, just as much as they do with the treats i give them.” in reviews
“This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year.” in reviews
“Both of my cats absolutely love this food.” in reviews
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What we give our dogs. No wheat or grains. We have bull dogs so they are very sensitive. We have no problem with this brand. It's very cost effective. You can buy at most major retailers
Denver, CO
I recently started buying this for my fur baby and she loves it...which is great because I love it too! The all natural ingredients are perfect to keep my fur baby as healthy as can be! And to think it doesn't have any of that nasty bi-meal products... MMMMmmmm it's purrrfect!
Escondido, CA
We were feeding our cats Taste of the Wild, but they didn't seem to enjoy the taste after eating it for awhile. We looked for another healthy option for them and found Beyond by Purina. We have tried several of the flavors, but they seem to like the chicken one the best.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is a huge fan of purina! We have also tried this being that it is also purina and he loved it! Only tried it out once but will definitely be purchasing again!
Kansas City, MO
Got this through another sample site pinch me. I received a good size bag that lasted a couple days and my cat loved it. I also noticed the cat had better digestion after eating it & also less gas and going to bathroom. All natural makes a huge difference.
Watertown, WI
This is the only cat food I can buy. It's gentle enough on my cat's tummy, who has a sensitive stomach. This is the only food that doesn't make my cat puke. It's not horribly expensive, and keeps my kitties happy. I will always buy for my cats.
Bay Village, OH
This is the only food I have been feeding my girls for the past 6 months and they love it. Both of their coats have become softer and shinier since switching to this one. While a little expensive I love that the first ingredient is chicken.
Keizer, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is kind of picky with food, but he LOVES this! He thinks he's eating treats or something when eating! I also love that it's grain free and made with real natural ingredients.
Richardson, TX
My cat definitely likes this food. Grant it she’s kind of a glutton and eats most food that I put in her bowl, but still this is the cat food I’ve fed her since I got her. Also it’s a very affordable price!
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loves this food! She is quite a picky eater but gets excited to eat this food. Since we started giving it to her, her coat has gotten shinier and she's much more playful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...