Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat

by Beyond

Purina beyond natural cat food - white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe - 6 lb

Has anyone had any problems with this good? I’m looking to change the flavor my dog eats but I’m not sure if he would like this one. The salmon one is so hard to find anymore
This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does anyone know of coupons that are on the market right now?
Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diarrhea after eating this food or scooting across the ground?
Start your review of Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat!
Product Highlights
“My kitties go crazy over this, just as much as they do with the treats i give them.” in reviews
“This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year.” in reviews
“Both of my cats absolutely love this food.” in reviews
Austin, TX
I started using this food when we received a promotional bag from an online retailer.  My wonky-tummy cat LOVED it and it smelled strong, fresh and good--so we've kept using it.  The average price for this cat food isn't cheap, but still less expensive than the premium retailers. Bottom line is, the cats love it much more than the high-dollar brands (frankly they refuse to eat a lot of that kind). On the lower end, Beyond is much easier on their digestive system than a basic dry cat food brand> If it's too cheap, they throw it up--plus the dyes in that food can be awful! So we stick with Beyond all the time, purchasing larger bags online at a competitive price.
Beaverton, OR
LUCY LOVES THIS FOOD!! since our Kitty has a difficult tummy and is allergic to all of fillers. This is our go to food and she LOOOOVES it!! Although she loves most food, this is the one she can't stop begging for it. I definitely recommend it for any Kitty!
Sugar Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
My handsome boy loves this! He would come rushing whenever it was serve! The food contents were also very good and healthy for my little boy. This is a trustable brand. Would definitely buy it again and again.
We tried this as an alternative for the expensive kidney diet my elderly cat completely refused to eat. I figured that a diet with less fillers would be a decent alternative. They really love this stuff.
Hackensack, NJ
My wanted to start my 11 year kitty on a more natural diet. I found Beyond on sale, so I decided to give it a go. I mixed his regular food with Beyond so I didn't upset his tummy, and gradually started him completely on Beyond. He's a picky boy, but he loves it! It's a bit pricy, but you can get it pretty affordable on Amazon. Also, there's a $2.00 coupon in each bag so you can get a discount at the store.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received a sample bag, and my cat did not like it. That's why its only one star. It seemed on par with their other foods, but my cat just would not eat it. I put it in with her other food, and she would eat around this one lol. Maybe a cat thats not as picky will eat it, its just not for mine.
My kitten, Luna, absolutely loves this stuff. We leave it out for her day and night and she eats as she pleases. It feels good knowing I'm providing my kitten with something that's grain free and comes highly recommended by her veterinarian. It doesn't hurt that she gobbles it up, either!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have three cats and one of them has some intestinal trouble. We tried several different brands at various price points and this one helped her sensitive stomach the best. As a bonus it's not super expensive, is grain free, and is a brand that we already trusted. The other cats also like it so that's nice too.
Portland, OR
I picked this up for may cats when I ran out of the food I usually give them from Costco. The ingredients were pretty good but the price was not, way too expensive for what you get especially if you are buying for more than one cat. They seemed to enjoy it though and it didn't upset their stomachs.
Meadville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
In a multi cat household it's hard to find a good quality food that everyone agrees on and is grain free. After many years of searching I finally found it. My picky cats love this and my cats with allergies and sensitivities don't have any issues with this. It's a win/win for everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...