Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat

by Beyond

Purina beyond natural cat food - white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe - 6 lb

Has anyone had any problems with this good? I’m looking to change the flavor my dog eats but I’m not sure if he would like this one. The salmon one is so hard to find anymore
This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does anyone know of coupons that are on the market right now?
Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diarrhea after eating this food or scooting across the ground?
Start your review of Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat!
Product Highlights
“My kitties go crazy over this, just as much as they do with the treats i give them.” in reviews
“This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year.” in reviews
“Both of my cats absolutely love this food.” in reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product for my 3 kitty's! they love it as well. I get this almost everytime because of the healthy ingredients in it its important to do foods for your animals with no meat by products of ant sort and this brand doesn't have that which I love!
Ames, IA
Though my cat loves this food, it gave him diarrhea for 2 straight weeks. It was so bad that we actually took him to the vet, and they confirmed that it was this food. Though it's decently priced with decent ingredients, I would steer clear if your cat has a sensitive stomach.
Walled Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is literally the only food I will feed my cats. I refuse to use anything but. I absolutely love that it’s grain free, non gmo, and has natural ingredients. My cats absolutely love the way it tastes and they don’t even know it’s good for them 😂😂
Knoxville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat uploaded by NaToshia S.
I switched my cat to this food and not only does he love it, but it keeps him healthy! He was having a reaction to his old food and started loosing fur. The vet said to switch to a grain free food but to be warned that his hair would grow back wiry....not only his he happy and healthy after switching to this food....but his fur grew back silky and smooth!
Franklin, TN
I received this free as a sample so my review is based off a smaller bag, but my cats LOVED it! I have an older cat who is beyond (pun intended) picky. I have tried umpteen types of dry cat food to try and go for a cheaper type. She will sniff it and walk away. Even if there is no other option she will refuse to eat almost everything. Once i found a brand she loved I stuck to it. I was surprised she ended up scarfing this up so fast. My younger calico has only eaten what her big sister liked from day one. So this is only the 2nd type of food she has ever eaten. She also loved it. Again, I was so surprised by their demolishing the bowl so quickly. I would definitely recommend it and buy it for my babies. I feel good knowing it's a much healthier option for my little furries.
USA Colorado
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats love the big pieces that come in the bag. They are picky eaters so finding somthing good that they like can be challenging but this was 100 loved by both cats
Manalapan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food ever... healthy and price is totally worth it. One of the best if you want to give your pet the best. My cat and dog love the flavor and its very good for them
Whitney Point, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great natural cat food. It has no corn, no wheat, no soy or grains. These are things you don't want in your pets diet, along with by products as the main ingredients. I tried switching my cats to this food but the just wouldn't eat it. I slowly weened it into their diet. But, still they barely touched it.
Matawan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely LOVES this food. He will only eat dry food, and is a very picky and particular eater. He has loved every flavor of this we have tried so far except for the salmon and brown rice. We wanted to get an all natural food and ensure he has the best of the best, and this brand defines that for the lowest price point. It is much cheaper than most other organic and all natural brands.
Woonsocket, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is in a grain free or natural food diet. She was eating normal cat food until I realized that it wasn't settling in her stomach very well. So I bought this bag when I switched her to grain free. She loved it and we didn't have a problem at all with her getting sick anymore. Even tho it's expensive I recommend it .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...