Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat uploaded by NaToshia S.Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat uploaded by NaToshia S.Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat uploaded by NaToshia S.

BY BEYOND

Purina beyond natural cat food - white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe - 6 lb see more...

• This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does any...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diar...1 Answers
  • How is this food compared to other grain free options? My...2 Answers
Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food - White Meat Chicken and Whole Oat
  • "My kitties go crazy over this, just as much as they do with the treats i give them." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only cat food my mom has used the last year." in 1 review
  • "Both of my cats absolutely love this food." in 1 review
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
My cat definitely likes this food. Grant it she’s kind of a glutton and eats most food that I put in her bowl, but still this is the cat food I’ve fed her since I got her.

Also it’s a very affordable price!
Megan H.
We tried this as an alternative for the expensive kidney diet my elderly cat completely refused to eat. I figured that a diet with less fillers would be a decent alternative. They really love this stuff.
Denisse A.
South River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food ever... healthy and price is totally worth it. One of the best if you want to give your pet the best. My cat and dog love the flavor and its very good for them
Kisha M.
Hackensack, NJ
My wanted to start my 11 year kitty on a more natural diet. I found Beyond on sale, so I decided to give it a go. I mixed his regular food with Beyond so I didn't upset his tummy, and gradually started him completely on Beyond. He's a picky boy, but he loves it! It's a bit pricy, but you can get it pretty affordable on Amazon. Also, there's a $2.00 coupon in each bag so you can get a discount at the store.
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received a sample bag, and my cat did not like it. That's why its only one star. It seemed on par with their other foods, but my cat just would not eat it. I put it in with her other food, and she would eat around this one lol. Maybe a cat thats not as picky will eat it, its just not for mine.
Lauren R.
My kitten, Luna, absolutely loves this stuff. We leave it out for her day and night and she eats as she pleases. It feels good knowing I'm providing my kitten with something that's grain free and comes highly recommended by her veterinarian. It doesn't hurt that she gobbles it up, either!
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have three cats and one of them has some intestinal trouble. We tried several different brands at various price points and this one helped her sensitive stomach the best. As a bonus it's not super expensive, is grain free, and is a brand that we already trusted. The other cats also like it so that's nice too.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
I picked this up for may cats when I ran out of the food I usually give them from Costco. The ingredients were pretty good but the price was not, way too expensive for what you get especially if you are buying for more than one cat. They seemed to enjoy it though and it didn't upset their stomachs.
Morgan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
In a multi cat household it's hard to find a good quality food that everyone agrees on and is grain free. After many years of searching I finally found it. My picky cats love this and my cats with allergies and sensitivities don't have any issues with this. It's a win/win for everyone!
joenna g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product for my 3 kitty's! they love it as well. I get this almost everytime because of the healthy ingredients in it its important to do foods for your animals with no meat by products of ant sort and this brand doesn't have that which I love!
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I kinda want to switch my babies to this rather than their Purina Naturals. Do you think it's worth the price difference? What changes have you noticed in your kitties since using this brand?
Megan P.
Kent, OH
How is this food compared to other grain free options? My cat has a very sensitive stomach.
Hannah W.
How does this compare to other brands?
Anna J.
This is the only food my cat will regularly eat, does anyone know of coupons that are on the market right now?
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone else have problems with their cat having diarrhea after eating this food or scooting across the ground?