Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food Turkey, Sweet Potato & Spinach Recipe In Gravy uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Turkey, Sweet Potato & Spinach Recipe In Gravy Natural Cat Food.

Grain free.

Made with real turkey.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
My two cats get 1/2 can 2 times per day. This can is one of their favorites because both my cats seriously enjoy spinach in their food. We only feed chicken or turkey based foods to begin with and they love this one. This is the picky cat's favorite food. It's found at the grocery store and other big box stores and I keep it on hand to add into my rotational feeding they are on.
Tara B.
Tara B.
I received a sample of this online. My cat seemed to like it and it did not cause any tummy troubles. The smell isn't the best,but what cat food smells good? Haha. I can usually find coupons for this online so I do plan to purchase again. So far no complaints.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
My cats LOVE these little containers. They're the perfect size to give them individually as a small treat and never leave a bite! They exceed my expectations as its one of the only set foods they will actually finish!
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
My kitties love this cat food. They are the pickiest eaters but this brand they really seem to like! I would definitely recommend it for picky kitty cats!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
We used this to help portion the cat food because the cat was 4 pounds overweight he's no ponder got a pouch and is very active
Stashia C.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Every now and then a give my cat canned food. This is usually the product I go with. He loves it. The price is great.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Columbia, Missouri
Okay so we only give this to our cat occasionally as a "holiday" type meal. However, when he does get the chance he absolutely loves it! And he never has problems afterwards with hairballs or anything like that
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
My cats just eat this product. No corn, no sot, no added artificial colors, flavors or preservants.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Newtown, CT
For something you can get at any grocery store, this is a great product. my cat only eats wet food and this is one of his favorites. I love the recipe and the way it's prepared
Laura K.
Laura K.
Rochester, NY
My cats love this food it has just enough gravy and they eat the entire thing It doesn't smell awful and it has great ingredients