BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Tuna, Herring & Sweet Potato Recipe In Gravy Natural Cat Food.

Made with real fish.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food Tuna, Herring & Sweet Potato Recipe In Gravy
  • "I'm not a big fan of fruits, veggies, and grains in my cat's food, since they're obligate carnivores, but the sweet potato in this doesn't seem to have any ill effects." in 1 review
Christin M.
Huntsville, AL
My three cats love love love this food! One of my three is the pickiest cat around and she devours it. All three of them are have pretty sensitive tummies and they have no issues with this. And I love that it is grain free! The ingredients in this are a lot better than a lot of commercial canned wet food brands (I.e. Fancy Feast , Meow Mix ect) with the first few ingredients be not only pronounceable, but ACTUAL meat products. Imagine that?
Jaime K.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I purchased this for the first time last week and my cat LOVES this wet food for breakfast and dinner! Actually, never has he ever before asked for more but with this Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food, he puts his paws on the pantry door and begs for more! Which, we give him, because we know how good this is for his skin, coat and teeth.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I on occasion will try to buy my cats grain free and more healthy cat food. I found Purina One and Purina Beyond has been really good for them and hasn't upset their stomach. I would recommend this line as my cats enjoy it and it's better for them.
Kim H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My cat is a gravy lover, and this is always a hit. I'm not a big fan of fruits, veggies, and grains in my cat's food, since they're obligate carnivores, but the sweet potato in this doesn't seem to have any ill effects.
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
My cats go crazy over this car food. It's made with all natural ingredients, no fillers, or preservatives. Purina is a great brand. Our vet highly recommends it.
Joanne T.
Elmhurst, NY
My cats love, love this brand!!! I really like the variety that this brand has. I also like the ingredients and so do my cats.
Dawn K.
Spring City, PA
My cat absolutely loves this canned food. She goes crazy as soon as I just teach for the can. Plus it's healthy for her.
Jess M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved this food! there are some flavors that aren't grain free though. I only purchased the grain free ones.
Aamina C.
Union City, CA
Both of my kitties love their wet food! practically obsessed with it. and always beggingg me for more.
Maddie M.
My cat loves these wonderful treats! She usually eats dry food, so when she gets this she freaks out!