BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Pate Trout & Catfish Recipe Natural Cat Food.

Grain free.

Trout is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer B.
My little Boots absolutely loves this Purina Beyond cat food. He laps it up every time I feed it to him. He's at the door "meowing" every morning. And tries to paw the door open to get me come feed him. I give Boots Purina Beyond at least twice a day. But, he always wants more! It's his special treat for the day. Plus, it makes me feel good knowing I am feeding him something that is all natural and nutritious for him. He is a sweet kitty, and I enjoy all of his affection. It's his way of thanking me for taking good care of him. Thanks Purina for introducing me to Purina Beyond cat food. Boots wants to thank you, too!

Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
My cats favorite cat food! He begs for this stuff. It's pate so it's easy for him to eat and digest and he just seems to love the taste. He always seems happy after eating this cat food. I love that it's natural and grain free. My cat is my baby and I can feel good about what's going into his body when I feed him this.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Our kitty has a sensitive tummy, and when we first adopted him as a tiny kitten, he had terrible tummy problems. This was the food that changed everything for him. No more tummy trouble, plus he loves nearly all of the pate flavors, with this one in particular being one of his favorites. You can see the veggies mixed in, and the smell of this cat food is not revolting, which is nice.
Heather B.
Lake, MI
My cat absolutely loved this. She sat in front of it and ate it in one sitting. I was worried about trying this, wondering if my cat would get the runs but so far no issues!
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Food was OK, not a bad quality, but my two refused it. They only ate the little bit they did, because I would not give them anything else, and they chose to eat some over starve. I am not buying this canned food anymore.
Angel S.
My kitty loves this stuff but every time he eats it, he uses the box within minutes. I'm not sure if it's wet food in general or just this brand, but because of that, I try not to give it to him too often
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
My indoor cat absolutely considers this's real treat. We give to her as an award or use as an incentive. She runs as sons as we open the can and will consume all at once then bring us the empty can.
Emily C.
North Palm Beach, FL
I'm not crazy about the ingredients but my cat loves it so i guess that's a plus. My vet says to keep her on some wet food to help with uti
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
My cats love this too , that's why one of our cats is so fat. He would live on it if I would let him.
Candice M.
All cat food stinks. My cat did not like this what so ever. She wouldn't even go near it.