BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Pate Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Natural Cat Food.

Salmon is the #1 ingredient.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

+ Essential nutrients. see more...

Jennifer N.
Great size of meal for a cat! She rarely gets wet food and this one doesn't make her sick when she gets to enjoy this.
Catherine W.
My cat hates this flavor. Thought the brand would be good. The rice throws it off i guess. My cat is very picky
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this food as a special treat for my cat and she loved it! I will be buying this again for sure!
Crissy W.
Good ingredients. Priced well and my cat absolutely loves this flavor. I recommend this product.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
My cat loves this, and I love that it is all natural, made without corn, wheat, and soy.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond
I have 3 cats and it is quite difficult to find something they all like. as they are quite picky. So I was pleasantly surprised when they all ate it. I also like that this pate is free of artificial colors and all the other crap usually added in cat food.