Purina Beyond Natural Beef & Berry Puree Meal Enhancement For Dogs 3.2 oz. Pouch uploaded by Emily B.

BY BEYOND DOG WET

Maegan P.
I bought this on clearance to give it a try. My little girl loves it! I don't use it as a "food enhancement". Instead I use it to sneak her meds. It has worked wonders! I love how the ingredients are simple too!
Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I randomly bought this because I wanted to add something to my dogs food. They come in a variety of flavors. I put it in his food and he seemed to enjoy it but I thing he likes it better when I hold him and feed it to him. He licks it like a baby bottle it's hilarious.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart , GA
My Nala was not eating her dry food anymore. We added this to the top and now she loved it.