Purina Beyond Jerky Strips with Chicken & Carrots Natural Dog Snacks 2.7 oz. Bag

BY BEYOND TREATS

Beyond® Dog Snacks let you share moments of goodness with your dog. That's because all our varieties are grain-free, simply made and intuitively good. We use all natural chicken, and our jerky strips contain accents of real vegetables. We leave out corn, wheat and soy and use no added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. So with every treat, you know your dog is getting real, recognizable ingredients with a taste he can enjoy. see more...

• Is this another Purina treat product that is made in China? I hav...4 Answers
  • How long do they last and how much?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
Me and my pet love these natural flavor dog treats. She just loves them and will do her tricks just for a treat. They look just like real jerky snacks that I would eat and smell good too. the only thing that I don't like about these treats is the size. they are very big pieces but that can be remedied by tearing them into smaller pieces.
Mya M.
Mya M.
My Pomeranian/Shihtsu absolutely loves these! Sometimes she will hide them and save them for later but they always get eaten!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Omg my dog would love this one he would go crazy and love me more then yesterday lol super cool love it
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
Tamie  B.
Tamie B.
Thomson, GA
PURINA Beyond create something awesome with these treats! It is completely natural with few ingredients. It looks and smells like regular jerky. I don't normally go around eating dog treats, but because I was confident in the product being made of real chicken instead of who knows what like other products, I gave it a taste. Both bags I got were actually tasty. They tasted like Chicken! Before even offering the treat to my fur baby he was up in the beggingg position (which he never normally does) He couldn't wait to taste the Beyond natural dog snack, which he loved! I know I want to know what my dog eats, and with these natural morsels give you that. I am so glad I got to try these for free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.
Toni M.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Jingles loves these snacks!! He gets so excited about these. Now truth be told he can get excited about a lot of things but he loves these Beyond treats. And more importantly, so do I. These are so much better for him than a lot of dog snacks and I feel great about giving him these. The actually look like jerky (and not some prefab item). I'm so happy about being given the opportunity by Smiley 360 to let Jingles try these.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sylmar , CA
My dog loves these treats! One of his favorites (although he loves treats period lol) my sister in law has a dog that also loves these and he is a picky eater!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My pups got to try these for free thanks to Smiley360 and Purina. They love the flavor and I love that they are healthy. I highly recommend these to all dog owners.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Hilliard, OH
My miniature dachshund is a picky eater, but flips when I pull out this bag. Pretty healthy too! Doesn't leave a gross smell on her breath
Cory Hernandez B.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I got a couple sample bags from Smiley360.com & my dog really loves them! I feel that they are a good healthy choice for my dog & will buy them in the future!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
Is this another Purina treat product that is made in China? I have real concerns about giving those to my boys after the health issues they have caused in other dogs.
Julia n.
Julia n.
Australia
How long do they last and how much?