Purina Beyond Jerky Strips with Chicken & Apples Natural Dog Snacks 2.7 oz. Pouch

BY BEYOND TREATS

With Beyond Jerky Strips, you can share a moment of goodness with your dog, with a snack that's simply made and genuinely good. Our treat specialists use all-natural chicken and accents of real apple in every batch. For a natural, grain-free dog snack that offers both great taste and quality ingredients you can trust. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley E.
My two dogs have fell in love with this Purina Beyond snacks! These are high quality snacks that are worth paying a little more for! The jerky strips are a favorite!
jocelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
Nahla Loves them..we receive a sample and she try it... enough to say she Beggs for them. Super excited cause they are healthy and aparently tasty.!!
Janet C.
I received a free sample of these for review. My dogs loved them. They ate them pretty fast. I have since purchased them several times.
Alyssa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves them but they can be a little pricey depending on where your purchase. Walmart or Safeway is always cheaper or on sale.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a sample of this product and my dog loves them. It is made with natural ingredients. Good wholesome snack for my pup.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
My dog loves these. I make her sit to have them and she obeys. She will do anything for these. So I will give 5 stars.
dez F.
My little angel loves these she can't get enough of them. She will literally beg for them when she sees them
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It's very hard to find treats that my pup enjoys. He loves these all natural treats
julie p.
Branford, CT
My Yorkie loves beyond jerky treats! Comes in different flavors in the dog isle!
janet v.
How much are this?
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
What flavors do they come in?