Purina Beyond Jerky Strips with Chicken & Apples Natural Dog Snacks 2.7 oz. Pouch

BY BEYOND TREATS

With Beyond Jerky Strips, you can share a moment of goodness with your dog, with a snack that's simply made and genuinely good. Our treat specialists use all-natural chicken and accents of real apple in every batch. For a natural, grain-free dog snack that offers both great taste and quality ingredients you can trust. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Haven't been able to try these but have heard nothing but good things about them . Have looked at them plenty of times but on a very very fixed income extras just can't be done . Looking forward to trying when our situation gets better
Melinda M.
Stedman, NC
My dogs really love these snacks. As I was writing this review I heard some rumbling and looked up, and my baby was trying to open the package to get another snack. They have a variety of snacks and she specifically went to the Purina Beyond brand. As I went to go get the package from her, I looked over to my other baby and she had the other Purina Beyond package between her paws. What I love about this brand is that it is all natural and grain free. I actually can read and identify the ingredients! I just hate they can only have 1 treat a day.
Lesley C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I got these purina beyond dog snacks for free to try out for my honest review. I have a 10 month old treat snob on my hands and a drawer full of snubbed treats. Until now. I broke off a piece to give to my dog to try...and he LOVED IT!!! I love that not only is it grain free, but that its also got real apples in it (he LOVES apples!). These have not caused him any tummy "issues" like some other treats we have tried, so i feel really good giving these to him. We even shared some with our neighbors pit bull, and she LOVED them as well! I definitely recommend these!
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
My dog loves all the varieties of Purina Beyond snacks. They don't have an unpleasant smell like many other snacks. These are also healthy for the pets and obviously taste good based on how exited my dog gets to have them. I received this product free from smiley 360 but my opinions are my own.
Nina R.
These all natural jerky treats are really high quality- you'll think they're human snacks! Made with meat and no filler, your dogs will love them as much as ours did! And the chewy texture will keep them occupied for a little while too!
Rachel W.
My dog loves these and I love that they don't have a harsh smell like some other treats! They were a little more expensive than the others, but I used a coupon to help with that and I would buy it again even if I didn't have a coupon!
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a wide variety of products free from Smiley360. By far my puppy's favorite snack. He goes crazy when I open the bag. They are very healthy for your pet and don't smell horrible. Highly recommend!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
It's so rare I find a dog treat that my pup loves! Matter of fact he never would eat any treats so I stopped buying until I received these for testing purposes when I gave my cuddles one he had it gone in matter of seconds!! We were shocked but he absolutely loves these treats! Thanks Purina!!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these snacks so mich but they are so hard to find in stores! Shell do anything for this snack and they are made with natural ingredients so I feel good giving them to her.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
My dogs love the Purina brand and eat both the food and treats. These make me particularly happy because I know exactly what my dogs are eating and that they are healthy. Definitely recommend!
janet v.
How much are this?
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
What flavors do they come in?