Purina Beyond Herring, Egg & Sweet Potato Natural Cat Food 3 lb uploaded by Katina S.Purina Beyond Herring, Egg & Sweet Potato Natural Cat Food 3 lb uploaded by Riannon F.

BY BEYOND

Purina beyond herring, egg & sweet potato natural cat food 3 lb see more...

Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My three cats love this dry cat food. They go crazy meowing and letting me know they want some. I feel good about feeding it to them because it contains such good ingredients. I can tell that their coats look better and they seem to have more energy.
Kayla M.
Pitcairn, PA
I absolutely love all of the Beyond pet foods! and my kitty's love the flavor. I especially like the grain free version, my kitty has an extremely sensitive and this is the only food that doesn't give her trouble. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's worth it for happy kittens!
shane c.
My cat loves this brand and I do too! Sometimes my cat gets a sensitive stomach and throw up but with this cat food she doesn't have to throw up anymore. Whenever I get a coupon on this I get it (only because it's sort of pricey) but the price is worth it!
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat likes this brand but prefers other kinds. It didn't fully meet my expectations. The quality wasn't what I was expecting it to be. However, the price was pretty good. I would probably recommend an alternative
Kristen L.
I'm so glad purina beyond has a cat and dog recipe so similar! My cat loves to sneak dog food. And before it led to terrible litter box odors, but now I have two happy grain free fur babies :)
Nicole A.
My cat loves this food, plus it's good for her, so it's a win win! Her favorite is the kind with cranberries, never would have imagined that, but it's true!
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
My kitty cat loves the beyond herring egg & sweet potato natural cat food. She's always beggingg for more!
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
I get this food for my cat and she loves it. I like that its natural and packed full of superfoods.
Isabella M.
Good cat food which is natural and is made up of sweet potato and egg which is healthy..
Gabby G.
San antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really likes this food I'm guessing she loves the taste because she devoured it lol