Purina Beyond Ground Entree Grain Free Chicken, Carrot and Pea Recipe uploaded by Zelda A.Purina Beyond Ground Entree Grain Free Chicken, Carrot and Pea Recipe uploaded by heidi s.

BY PURINA

It all starts with the ingredients. Naturally. It's about knowing exactly what your pet is eating - real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust, plus vitamins and minerals. We thoughtfully select natural ingredients that work together to deliver the right nutrition to help your pet live a long healthy life. REAL CHICKEN IS THE #1 INGREDIENT NO CORN, WHEAT OR SOY NO POULTRY BY-PRODUCT MEAL NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS OR PRESERVATIVES see more...

Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my dog’s favorite food! He gets so excited when I open the can and he eat it so fast and gets so happy after! I would recommend this dog food to others. It’s the best. I will continue to buy it.
Gisselle C.
My dog is 7 years old and I switched her over to this food last summer and it wad a quick and easy transition. I didn’t have to bribe her to eat it (she’s picky) she really liked it and continues to it eat.
Stephanie
I mix this grain free moist food with my dog’s dry kibble. She loves the flavor of this moist food and the beef flavored option. Very gentle on her stomach. In my area this runs about $2 a can which can get a bit pricey but she’s worth it.
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Cats seem to like it.  I have one kitty with lots of allergies and sensitivities so it's nice to find a grain free food that I can get anywhere for a reasonable price
Patricia A.
Westerly
Feed this along with dry food! I use to use the same brand in dry food and we do not anymore due to bag having bugs. The can food has worked out good. The dog enjoys it. The issue with dry is with the pkg according to pet store
Kelli G.
League City
MY DOG GOES CRAZY FOR THIS FOOD. These are his absolute favorite. He will eat his whole bowl in 30 seconds when I put this food out. Even though it’s more expensive, the natural ingredients make it worth it for sure.
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
My dogs love this stuff. I mix a little bit of this in with their dry food and it’s like a treat for them. I used to feed them Iams but they kind of just stopped eating it
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
Having a dog with a sensitive belly can be a bit challenging when picking dog foods. I have tried a couple of different brands for my little fur baby, but nothing seemed to allow her to not have those moments where her belly hurts throughout the night. Searching led me to Purina Beyond Ground Grain Free recipe. As soon as I gave it to her it was like she hand't ate in years. Before I knew it the bowl was empty and she was looking for more. Days has gone by and her belly is very happy for the change in diet. And when fur baby is happy mommy is happy. :-)
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
We recently bought Purina Beyond for our English Springer Spaniel and she fell in love with it. She shakes her tail and gets excited to eat--which had been an issue before as she didn't ever want to eat. It is a bit pricey, but as you know, when you find something your little pup loves, you'll pay a little more!
Melissa D.
My dog is the pickiest dog! I literally had to buy one can of everything they had on the shelves! This is the only brand that he gobbles down! I buy them for $1.88 which is not on the lowest end of the spectrum but definitely not the most expensive. I recommend this to anyone who has a picky dog, give this a try!

Target