BY PURINA

IFBLANK(Why These Ingredients? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients you know and trust, plus essential nutrients. The ingredient list is simple, but the thought behind the recipe is not. Each ingredient is purposely selected and when working together, they deliver the natural nutrition and essential nutrients to help your cat live a full, healthy life. What's in the Food. Chicken: Real white meat chicken for protein and essential amino acids that comes from USDA inspected facilities and is sourced exclusively in the U.S. and Canada. Chicken Meal: Made from chicken cooked at high temperatures to remove water and fat, leaving a source of high-quality protein, 4x more protein than chicken commonly used in pet food. Pea Protein, Egg & Yeast: High-quality protein, Purina BeyOnd Gravy Grain Free - Turkey Sweet Potato and Spinach Recipe - 12x3 oz) see more...

Taylor A.
Fontana, CA
I llike what is in the insid ethe food and what is going into my little baby(dog). She likes it but doesn't really love it. I got it at pet smart. You can find it really any where. There are only good things about it then bad things. I would buy it again
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I'm so glad grain free is becoming more mainstream. This is a good grain free food and fits into our budget. It had made my cats' fur super soft and reduced the number of hair allow my cats have. I will certainly purchase it in the future.
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
My dog was a big fan, and the food had a sweet smell to it. It dI'd meet my expectations and I was astounded by the ingredients. The food mae3 my dogs coat have a healthy shine to it. I bought it offline but I will go ahead and buy it through a store now. I recommend this to other dog owners.
Nate F.
Brighton, MI
My dog enjoys this a lot. Texture works well with a tender mouth plus it's easy to access. Purchased on sale and continued purchasing as we believe it to be worth the cost. I would recommend this product
Rachelle M.
I bought this on a whim the other day and my kitty loved it! It isn't his normal soft cat food but I will definitely purchase again since he loved it so much! He tolerated it well so I would definitely recommend!
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
This product has helped my dog with his gasiness that he gets from so many other dog foods. I have noticed it is less frequent and he seems to enjoy this food.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA
My dog has never tried it . From what my friends have told me they're dogs love it so much! They always tell me about it. I never doubt it's not "good".
Mandie S.
My dog loves this brand of dog food. I mix it with her purina beyond dry and she absolutely loves it! My picky eater loved her Turkey and chicken!
Hollis k.
South Carolina
Smells funny but must taste great because my dog won't eat anything else. I mix it with dry food and it makes for a tasty treat.
Hanna T.
Gave this too my dog and he ate it so quick he loves, he licked the plate clean. I'm giving it 4 stars because its not his fav.

Target