Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBeyond
Purina Grain Free Chicken Salmon Beef Ground Entrees Wet Dog Food Variety Pack

by Beyond

Small bites for small dogs Protein-rich nutrition including real chicken Real ingredients you can see 100% complete and balanced Satisfaction Guaranteed He'll Love It! Healthy food with Big Flavor, in just his size. Beneful IncrediBites has real ingredients you know and he loves, chopped into small bites. Give your little dog the big flavor he craves! Contains 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Beef; 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Chicken; 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Salmon; Total Net Weight 36 oz. (2.25 lb.) 1.02 kg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beyond Grain Free Chicken Salmon Beef Ground Entrees Wet Dog Food Variety Pack!
Mara R.
Hoquiam
My dog loves this stuff and was [email protected] to help him get some meat on his bones. He wasn’t gaining weight no matter what we fed him until we tried this dog food.
Jennifer T.
Williams millis
This one I've been noticed and they're picking on a little bit but they do like it I would still give it to them even though they pick at it
Katie M.
My dog loves this food and I love it too because it’s got high quality ingredients for a great price. I would definitely recommend this dog food to anyone.

Looking for your answer?