BY PURINA

It all starts with the ingredients. Naturally. It's about knowing exactly what your pet is eating? real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust, plus essential nutrients. We thoughtfully select natural ingredients that work together to deliver the right nutrition to help your pet live a long healthy life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Julia S.
New York City
I don't often see this flavor offered at my local Stop & Shop but when it is in stock, I would grab a few cans and rotate feeding this to her between different flavors or brands. I can tell that she likes their Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Spinach recipe more than this flavor. It's one of the few non-seafood flavors from their Beyond offered with gravy, which my cat prefers to have over anything else.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
My cats LOVE this canned food. They split a can every night for dinner, and it's gone immediately. It smells unappetizing to humans, but boy does it excite them. One of my cats is on a diet to lose a bit of weight, too, and this is compliant. Love!
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I want to believe that my cats loved it. They ate it all up and didn't throw it up. Usually when they don't like certain foods they throw it up.
It looked good and I liked that because I want my cats food to look good because for me if it looks good it tastes good too. The amount was good enough for two serving. The only con for me is the price, they are a lot pricier the other competitors.
Kri W.
I like how it looked when I opened it. Looked like an actual item I've prepared for my cats, Ninja and booboo, and not some mush in a can. Didn't have that "cat food" smell and become a life saver for our senior cat, Boo-boo, Whom I'm sure is on his last life as we saw him gain weight when he was just skin and bones.
Kimber H.
My cat loved this food, and I was glad to see her enjoy something so wholesome.  I wish more cat foods would come with such identifiable ingredients, instead of being some mystery mush or crunchy, sandy-looking bits.  The only downside I could find was that this food is rather pricey, and I could likely find similar foods for cheaper.
Meredith L.
Livonia, MI
Great product my cat loves, just wished they offered more flavor options. A little pricey, but worth it for a more natural product.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
The Purina beyond brand can be on the higher side,but well worth it. My cats love this brand. This flavour they absolutely loved.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
My three cats really enjoyed this purina wet cat food. They aren't picky so they get really excited when I give this to them.
Allie S.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
My cat recently switched to an all wet food diet after oral surgery and she really seems to enjoy this type of food.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
my cats loves this cat wet cat food. i sometimes get it for them for a treat. they get so happy and excited,