BY PURINA

Purina® Beyond® Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Natural Cat Food.

Grain free.

Made with real salmon.

No corn, wheat or soy.

No poultry by-product meal.

No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

In gravy.

Essential nutrients. see more...

kelly b.
Norcross, GA
My cats love wet food because they rarely get it. Only on special occasions and when they do get it, they will devour it in minutes. I think they like any kind of cat food. I have not found one that my cats don't like yet.
Melissa S.
Eugene, OR
My cat LOVE this food!

She is a picky eater and won't eat just any food, but she gobbled this stuff up! Does not smell the best for us human parents, but the feline lobes it and that's all that matters.
joni R.
Love the fact that it is grain free. My cats seemed to be full after they ate it. Not expensive and perfect size.
Kelsey O.
Marysville, WA
My cats really enjoy this mixed in with solid food. I got it at,Walmart for a good price
Diana L.
Lawrence, KS
Pet Lover Expert
Our cat adores this canned food. It’s great because it’s free of ingredients that cause him tummy troubles and gives him the treat of a fresher food option every so often.
Ray J.
Hope mills, NC
My cat loved this food she was eating it as fast as I could put it on the plate. She never did this with others before. It is a little pricey where I'm from put that's the only con. The pros are my cat was very happy with this food and showed me by her actions and I would recommend to any cat owner for a great treat at least every once in awhile.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
If my cats could write this, they would give is 10 stars! They LOVE this line and it gives me peace of mind knowing it's good for them too!
Shannell J.
El Mirage, AZ
My cats love this cat food. I would recommend cat owners to give this to their pet if they are picky eater like my cats.
Jennifer H.
Folsom, LA
My cat loved it , she jumped on the counter as I popped it opened. She ate it all . I love that it is healthy for her.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
Both my cats love this, It was first a free sample then I continued buying it because they loved it so much
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Is the first ingredient salmon?