Purina Beneful Romana Style Medley - 3 CT uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY BENEFUL

Purina® Beneful® Brand Romana Style Medley Dog Food.
Great for mixing!
With chicken, carrots, pasta & spinach in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! I mix them in with his dinner and he's hardly gives himself time to chew! It's very nice to be able to give him something that feels like a treat with dinner. He gets so excited watching me open the can!
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for my puppy to mix in with his dry food & he loves it! Doesn't smell like other dog can wet food and very easy to open. Affordable and I like I'm able to portion it if I don't want to give him the whole can. I'll keep buying this product over and love they have many different flavors for him to enjoy.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I give my dogs this for dinner every night, I like it better than just giving them Cesar's pate .. I can actually see what's in the can versus all mushed up looking like poop. They also seem to eat it fast sometimes they trade dishes lol.
Kimberly J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Recently when my little dog got sick I bought him this to mix into his food. It was great, and to my relief it was something he could keep down. Plus it gave him the much needed water he had been lacking from being sick. I now keep a little around as a special treat for him and my other dog. the both seem to love the taste, and I love that it doesn't smell like most canned dog foods. Plus it has great ingredients.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a really good brand of dog food. My dog really loves it and he looks so healthy and happy.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect for mixing with dry food! Portion is perfect and my dog loves it! Also, it doesn't have the typical dog food smell, it actually smells pretty good!
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Beneful Romano Style Medley is my dog's very favorite. It is the perfect portion. It doesn't have that wet dog food odor and is very easy to open.
stacy R.
My chihuahua love it so much he can't get enough. But i love that I'm able to see what is in my dogs food like the little carrot and green beans .