BY PURINA

Purina Beneful Roasted Turkey Medley Prepared Meals Dog Food features a delectable roasted turkey medley flavor with corn, wild rice, peas and barley. This food is formulated to provide 100% complete nutrition for puppies and adult dogs. Give your favorite friend a delicious meal full of nutrition with Purina Beneful Roasted Turkey Medley Prepared Meals Dog Food. The roasted turkey medley flavor with corn, wild rice, peas and barley will have dogs coming back for more, and the food is formulated to provide 100% complete nutrition for growing puppies and adult dogs Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Roasted Turkey Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Corn Meat By-Products, Corn Starch-Modified, Wild Rice, Peas, Barley, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy Flour, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite and Biotin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0% see more...

• Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I have thre...2 Answers
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this wet dog food. As soon as he sees me opening his food he comes running. He always eats every bit of it and it makes him so happy. I also like how it provides many minerals and vitamins to keep him healthy and this brand provides many varieties of flavors.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
It's hard to decide how to review these. My 11 year old dog hates them. She will not touch her food if we serve this. She is the pickiest little thing and had eaten the exact same thing every day since she was 6 weeks old. However, of all the inexpensive wet foods we have tried, this looks the nicest. It has identifiable chunks of healthy vegetables, and it almost looks like something I would eat. I know we can't judge dog food by our tastes, but I would definitely choose this if my dog would eat it. :)
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
When our dogs were puppies we fed them this food until they could start to eat hard food. They love it. It looks like people food and they love that. It has real peas, pieces of carrots, pieces of potatoes, and rice, or barely depending on what you bought. This food is great for them. And it comes in its own resealable container. So you don't have to worry about putting what they don't eat in a separate bowl with a lid like some canned foods.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried these with my larger dog because I wanted to her to have some fresh food thrown in with her dry food. She loved it but it didn't love her! It made her really sick! I wanted to make it wasn't something else before I got rid of this food but after she started to feel better I fed it to her again and once again she became really sick so I immediately threw the rest away! I won't be feeding this brand to my dogs ever again.
Paulina P.
My little chihuahua throws up directly after eating the new little cans of beneful. They have herbs to season them. Since Purina uses burnt and qa rejected cereal in their dog foods, I'm wondering if these little meals are made from rejected soup or food from canneries. I can feed this same dog Cesar and she won't throw up.
Raquel N.
Baraboo, WI
When Guru was little he was having trouble eating his dry food due to sensitive teeth since his adult teeth came in. So we added Beneful wet food! He loved it and was able to eat his food again :) Beneful has so many options! We tried them all! Guru loves this wet food! Now that his older he doesn't use it anymore. :)
Kimberly J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are awesome! I get them for all my dogs, and use them as a reward for doing something good. I like it because o can see whats in it, and it doesn't have that nasty smell canned dog food has.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
My little fur baby didn't enjoy this dog food. It was really greasy in my opinion and it was hard on his little tummy. He would often not touch it, and when he did it would make him sick.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
You know I don't buy these too often, but when I do, my dogs absolutely love them! They are also quick and easy, because they are already in a bowl, and you just have to pop the lid off and serve :)
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
I like the package and how it has a lid. I can feed my dog a little and save some for later without using foil or having an open container. My dog loved the taste of this food and gobbled it down much faster than other foods.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I have three dogs and all had issues with this food.