BY PURINA

PURINA Beneful Brand Dog Food - Healthy Smile is made with wholesome rice and real chicken, accented with vitamin rich carrots, yogurt and a dash of parsley, all to please your furry friend's taste buds! Features: Wholesome ingredients Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Dogs Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Ground Yellow Corn Package Weight: 27.5 lb bag Directions: Using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup Adult Dog Size Feeding Amount 3 - 12 1.5 - 5.4 1/2 - 1-1/4 46 - 115 13 - 20 5.9 - 9.1 1-1/4 - 1-2/3 115 - 165 21 - 35 9.5 - 15.9 1-2/3 - 2-1/2 165 - 240 36 - 50 16.3 - 22.7 2-1/2 - 3-1/4 240 - 305 51 - 75 23.1 - 34 3-1/4 - 4 305 - 400 76 -100 34.5 - 45.4 4 - 5 400 - 485 Over 100 Over 45.4 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for 485 g plus 30 g for each 10 lbs of body each 4.5 kg of body weight over 100 lbs weight over 45.4 kg Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Chicken, Soy Flour, Water, Propylene Glycol, Powdered Cellulose, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Dried Carrots, Non-Fat Yogurt Powder, Parsley Flakes, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, added Color, Red 40, Manganese Sulfate, Yellow 5, niacin, Yellow 6, Vitamin A Supplement, Blue 2, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supp see more...

Erica T.
My dogs just go crazy over this! The excitement starts as soon as they see me bring it into the house. It's gone before I turn around usually, will definitely continue to feed my dogs this food and recommend to anyone looking to try a new type of food for their pooches!
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
My dog loves the streets and I love that they could keep his mouth clean they don't make his mouth smell horrible after either like a lot of the treats on the market I can't attest to the taste of the treats myself but my dog seems to really enjoy them
Rebeca O.
I wasn't impressed with this dog food. Our dogs didn't seem to like it, and one of them always seemed to be sick while we were using this brand. I wouldn't recommend it.
Marissa Y.
Kirksville, MO
My dog's teeth have been gross since I got him, but using this food helped him by keeping his teeth at a manageable point where we could take care of it better.
mariana h.
I have four dogs and it's gets really hard to find I brand of food and at a great price but purine benefit is great at both they love it and I love it
Patricia R.
Red Springs, NC
My dog didn't really care for this product. I don't know maybe he didn't lime the taste of it. But after the first time buying I never brought it again.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I like purine and I definitely like using dry food. I like the idea that this is for healthy teeth. The fur babies seem to have no complaints!!
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
My fur baby love this brand of food so I buy what he likes. He eats it all up and be looking for more so I am glad I found a dog food he loves.
Leticia O.
My dogs love this food I buy them this and dog chow i add beneful to one bowl and dog chow on another bowl and they always eat beneful first.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
The girls seem to really enjoy this dog food! They seem to have more energy since starting it and their costs look healthier as well