Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Chicken Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY BENEFUL #94 in Dog Food

Purina® Beneful® Brand Dog Food Prepared Meals™ Roasted Chicken Recipe.
With pasta, carrots & spinach.
100% complete nutrition for puppies & adult dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
My dogs love this and they normally really picky when it comes to dog food so I am happy that they are into it and not turning it down. I usually cook for them but when I don’t have time I buy this for them or the refrigerated dog foods which not all grocery stores carry but I personally think those are the best.
Kristian C.
Definatly recommend this product for any puppy or dog !! I have a Chihuahua mix so she's a small breed. The value was great and the price isn't bad at all. I usually get these from our local walmart since we don't have any other place to get it. I still buy this so yes I'd buy it again
Debbie A.
San Antonio, TX
We went on a road trip, so I grabbed a couple of these from Target. My dog seemed to like them, so I love them! They were easy to open and give him right in the car, or at a stop. We didn’t need another bowl and we could pour water in after for him to get a quick drink.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
Bellamy goes crazy for this dog food! The minute it’s on the floor he is devouring the whole dish! Highly recommend if your having trouble with your pet eating really helped after he got neutered to pick back up his appetite after such trauma at the vet!
Demi B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our little chihuahua loves this treat! He got a spoonful everyday and always looked forward to it! The products are good quality and that’s so important when you’re feeding your beloved pets! Only the best for them!
Sarah J.
Lorain
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only foods my older senior dog will eat. He's older and therefore more picky. He enjoy these and they don't upset his tummy. He eats it well and no issues. Definitely worth the price for these!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
These are a real treat for Scooter. He absolutely loves wet food. When my mom goes out of town he gets in a depressed mood and won't eat. So he knows we will go and get this food to satisfy him and make him a happy dog.
Amalia R.
Jesup, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We didn’t really feed my dog canned foods because she didn’t like them. But when we did feed them to her she didn’t really to seem to like it very much but it was definitely her favorite one out of the ones we fed her.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Looks good enough to eat, we use wet food to stuff their kongs when we need 20 minutes of downward dog ;) great sales and coupons at times, so I stock up on a variety of flavors.
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to mix this with my Pomerania dry food to give him a little treat once a week. He loves it! Helps make me feel like he is getting enough food and is enjoying it as well.