Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBeneful
Purina Prepared Meals Dog Food Hearty Roasters Savory Pork Recipe

Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Dog Food Hearty Roasters Savory Pork Recipe

Purina® Beneful® Prepared meals™ Hearty roasters™ Savory Pork Recipe Dog Food.
Beneful® brand.
With green beans, rice & sweet potatoes.
100% complete nutrition for puppies & adult dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Dog Food Hearty Roasters Savory Pork Recipe!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like to get wet food as a ooccasional tree for holidays such as Thanksgiving or Christmas and even Easter
Maria A.
I think my dog enjoys eating this food, I like to alternate with his dry food as a treat. My dog hasn't had any issues with this food
iesha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the best soft dog food on the market by dog goes crazy for this food she absolutely loves it
Mary P.
Boyertown , PA
Pricey but well worth it. My dog is a ShihTzu so he is very small. One container is a days worth of meals for him. Natural ingredients which is always a plus. Buster devours this food. It often has gravy or broth so it can be messy. I recommend mixing one tablespoon of Purina Beneful Prepared dog meals with one scoop of dry food
Liz O.
Chicago
Purchased at: PetSmart
Prepared meals was wat we used to feed my dog when he was a puppy. Purina has been his favorite food of all times.
Amber H.
Chocowinity, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Purina beneful prepared meals dog food! My dog loves this dog food and it sits wells with his stomach
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Tried giving my dog one of these as a treat. but it left his stomach so upset. He didn't want to do anything for almost 2 days, and left him constipated. May try giving it to him again to see if maybe he just wasn't feeling good from something else.
Katie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these. They eat them in like 30 seconds, however the smell is terrible if you drip it anywhere and don't use a spray with chemicals to clean up.
Kelly B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My fur child loves these and I love saving the containers for travel food and treats. :(
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
My dogs didn't really like it. They had stomach problems after but it's a good price.

Looking for your answer?