Purina Beneful Playful Life With Real Beef & Egg Dog Food 31.1 lb. Bag uploaded by Brittany T.

BY BENEFUL #57 in Dog Food

Beneful Playful Life dog food helps keep the bounce in your buddy's day with extra protein for some happy, healthy fun. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef, Egg & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Yellow Corn Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Beef, Soy Flour, Egg Product, Oat Meal, Sugar, Meat And Bone Meal, Propylene Glycol, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Water, Animal Digest, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Spinach, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Added Color (Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 2), DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 27.5% Crude Fat (min) 11% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 14% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a picky eater dog. He will starve himself if there is a food he doesn’t like. This dog food is one of the only foods he likes. One day I purchased a brand new bag and there was maggots. Not just a few. I’m completely disgusted and will never purchase again.
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to food for most of the dogs. It is great in price and at first the dogs loved it but even trying different flavors they got bored. I did mix their dry food with their wet food and the dogs loved it better but still got bored after a while.
Hannah R.
My two dogs love this brand of food, and don’t have any issues switching between flavors depending on what my Wal-mart has available at the time of purchase. I have not had any negative side effects ( vomiting, itchy skin, diarrhea) with them from this food, and it’s at a great price point!
Natalie E.
San Antonio, TX
This food was the one my puppy really liked, we went through a few that didn’t sit well in my dogs stomach and we finally got this one and he loved it, his poops were regular and healthy and we’ve continued to buy the beneful brand for our pup
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this. They are picky with their meat flavors and will only eat beef or salmon lol they do not like chicken flavored dog foods and will only eat chicken breasts if I cook them for them. This is a great buy for picky pups.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Beneful playful life with real beef and eggs may have been tasty to Titus but it made him stink up the house, giving him awful gas! I don’t think eggs sit well on his stomach because let me tell u, it was something serious!
Shayne A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 cocker spaniels love this food. They are both 12 years old but you would never guess. They are very healthy and run and play all the time. According to all the commercials on tv for the 'healthier' dog foods....this isnt supposed to ne good for them. Yet...neither of them have any issues. I highly recommend this!!
Sandra V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Better and more natural for my fur babies. Used a different kind until we moved and was forced to find something else. Wanted something that listed actual meat as an ingredient and this did. Dogs have ate better and have had more energy since starting it.
Nerina S.
I have two extremely picky German shepherds that have a difficult time sticking to a particular type of kibble but they love this stuff. I think it’s because of the variety that’s in it. There’s red, yellow, green and brown pieces that I assume all taste different so I think that’s why they like it. I’m only giving it 4 stars though because compared to other kibble, like blue buffalo, it doesn’t seem nearly as healthy for the dogs but since it’s the only thing they’ll eat then I’m happy lol
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
My dog is so picky! He will get bored of dry food after a week. With this dog food he has eaten it with no problem for the past month. It’s a great price and the ingredients inside are healthy and I like feeding this to my dog.