BY BENEFUL

Beneful Playful Life dog food helps keep the bounce in your buddy's day with extra protein for some happy, healthy fun. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef, Egg & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Yellow Corn Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Beef, Soy Flour, Egg Product, Oat Meal, Sugar, Meat And Bone Meal, Propylene Glycol, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Water, Animal Digest, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Spinach, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Added Color (Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 2), DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 27.5% Crude Fat (min) 11% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 14% see more...

Veronika B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This food is below the average quality and standards of dog food. If your considering feeding this to your dog you should really look up and research the ingredients. Once I stopped feeding this to my dog her food sensitivities improved and her tear stain disappeared. I do not recommend this if you care about your dog.
Jazmyne B.
Lawton , OK
My dogs love this food. Before this, I was feeding them the healthy weight one that comes in the light blue bag instead of the purple like this one. One dog is a pit and german short haired pointer mix and the second is a rottie and german shepherd mix. They both eat this stuff up!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Jackie B.
I was looking into purchasing this but noticed that in the ingredients there are dyes. I looked it up along with other ingredients and found that dyes in particular can cause behavioral changes in your pet. I will not risk this happening with my dogs.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a pretty good size bag for the price. My toy poodle loves it and it doesn't cause her poop(for lack of a better word) to be loose. It's easy for her to chew and she seems to love the taste. I recommend this to anyone that has a very picky dog.
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
My older dog eat purina beneful playful life. He loves it better than any food I have given him. He is a black lab. The price is reasonable and is not out of my budget.
Clarisse T.
Pet Lover Expert
These are good, but make sure to always do a smooth transition when switching out foods and add a lil at a time, my pups ran out of food completely and then we had to feed this straight to them and they got an up set stomach and it didn't agree to them, but that is only because we didn't do half of their food and this new one.
Melissa S.
Braselton, GA
This was the only dog food my dogs would ever eat. It kept their coat shiny and they were more active, even my older dog who still thought he was a puppy.
Kimberly G.
Vanceboro
My pups LOVE this flavor food! It makes me feel good knowing there is a good variety of protein, vegetables, and fruit in it. Also very affordable!
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
My dogs enjoy this dog food and I like that I can get a good product at a good price and generally can find good deals with coupons.