Purina Beneful Originals With Real Chicken Dog Food 31.1 lb. Bag uploaded by Bethany L.Purina Beneful Originals With Real Chicken Dog Food 31.1 lb. Bag uploaded by Crystal L.Purina Beneful Originals With Real Chicken Dog Food 31.1 lb. Bag uploaded by Natalie M.

BY BENEFUL

Dog food made with wholesome ingredients including accents of avocado and tomato. Protein-rich nutrition, with real chicken, promotes strong muscles. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Yellow Corn Calories Per Serving: 342 calories per cup Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Chicken, Soy Flour, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Dried Carrots, Dried Tomatoes, Avocado, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Added Color (Yellow 5, Red, 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 25.0% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1% Crude Fat (Min) 10.0% Iron (Fe) (Min) 175 mg/kg Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0% Selenium (Se) (Min) 0.2 mg/kg Moisture (Max) 14.0% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg see more...

Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
This product has a long reputation as being horrible for your dog. When shopping for dog food ALWAYS check petfoodadvisor.com for health information. In general, if it comes in multiple colors and sold at a department store then don't buy it. Purina does great job donating to pet related charities, but unfortunately has very few good pet food products. I do not recommend this at all!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
I've been feeding my maltepoo this dog food since we first got him, which will be 6 years now and I'm really happy with it. My dog has always are it and has never had any digestive problems, he won't eat any house food either. The best part of this dog food is that it's affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere, even small gas/convenience stores.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
I love Purina Beneful Originals with Real Chicken and my pups do too. They are mixed large husky breads and they gobble it up! I buy this every time and because they do meet my expectations I will probably buy this forever!! Purina is very affordable and part of the reason we purchase it.
Nina A.
Nina A.
Milford, DE
My dogs are crazy about the taste and gobble it up the second the bowl hits the floor. sometimes even fight over the tiny bit of leftovers. it exceeded my expectations because my dogs are picky and spoiled rotten and wont eat just anything. this is a great alternative or add to dry food
ashley v.
ashley v.
This is honestly the only Brand i buy for my dogs food.
He has a very sensitive liver so he eats the chicken one.
This is worth the price; for the amount of food it brings and for the price.
He always finishes his plate of food and i would totally recommend this for someones Dog
Alaura M.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
Jack loves his dry food! He seems to be happy and very active. His coat is shiny and thick. He has plenty of energy and there have been no bad reactions to his food. We mix it with his canned food and a splash of water for dinner and have a small scoop for breakfast.
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney , TX
My dogs love this food. I have a miniature schnauzer and a Jack Russell/mini schnauzer mix. Both are very picky and we tried several foods before this one. This is the only one both will eat. Will definitely continue to buy!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
This is not good for dogs with sensitive stomachs well at least not mine. I wish it did because it is super cheap but any time my dog ate it he either threw up or had very bad gas and gas coming from a dog is HORRIBLE!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the main type of dry dog food I get for my dogs. They love it and I usually have coupons for it so it is not that expensive. It lasts a long time and it has many health benefits for your dog which is great!
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
My mother In law has been using this brand of dog food for a while ! It's gotten the dogs healthy and helps with growing hair back . They are a dogo and a basset hound . I would definitely recommend it to everyone
simona p.
simona p.
north york
I usually buy them for my small dogs..Do you think these are healthy?