BY BENEFUL

Make mealtime for your dog as tasty as it is nutritious with Purina Beneful Originals With Real Beef adult dry dog food. With real farm-raised beef as the first ingredient, these meaty bites deliver high-quality protein to support strong muscles. Whole grains and accents of real carrots, spinach and peas also help create a perfectly balanced meal with an irresistible taste for your faithful companion. The enticing mix of tender and crunchy kibble will add variety to his day and keep him coming back for more. Fill his stomach with wholesome ingredients and his heart with your love for a happy, healthy life together. see more...

Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
I have 2 heelers (Australian cattle dog) they are both very picky eaters. I've bought expensive to cheap dog food. I finally found a food they both like (Alot). I love that they love it and I also like the price. Good quality dog food for a good price. Since I have medium sized dogs I have to get the larger bags. I really like how they have an easy open bag (like a ziploc bag) I have trouble opening dog food bags but the easy open bags are definitely a stress reliever.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles , CA
I have very picky eater dog and this is one of the only food that my dog will eat. I purchased a big bag of beneful and there was maggots in there. Yes, we checked the expiration date and it was still good. I was so disgusted and will never buy from that brand again.
Maria L.
I have 4 dogs and they all love this food ! I think that they always seem too choose this food over anything. I buy it at Walmart or target and I find it to be really affordable!
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Pet Lover Expert
We wanted to change dog food because we normally traveled 15 miles one way to get our previous. We went to our local grocery store a mile away and compared brands and types and came out with this one. When I got home, I mixed some with our dogs old food and she started picking out the old stuff, putting it on the floor and continued eating the Beneful! I would say she loved it! I think this has more flavors than her previous. She used to be a grazer before but we might need to cut back because she scarfs this down! Will definitely continue to buy since she seems to enjoy it, it's inexpensive and can find basically anywhere!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My one year old Dogo Argentino Cane Corso mix Mastiff really enjoy this dog food. He have great energy and their weight is staying within the parameters of his breed. My dog will get an changes to his food every once in a while so we have to change brands. We bought a small bag at our local pet store and he scarfed it down!! A much bigger bag was cheaper than his normal big bag of food great price great food
Natalie P.
Springville, UT
We have been really happy with this dog food. Our big pup (80 lbs) is a fan and because of the varying flavors, he doesn't get sick of it.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Pet Lover Expert
What can I say.... my big dog eats everything! This food is pretty cheap and great on a budget! She eats all of it when I feed it to her.
Cheryl W.
Pet Lover Expert
The Beneful Dog Food smelled good, tasted good to my dog, and looked healthy. She enjoyed it and I enjoyed the grain free!
Maria A.
Dayton, OH
My dog loves theses she is a german/husky and she is growing quickly after having her start eating beniful