BY BENEFUL

Make mealtime for your dog as tasty as it is nutritious with Purina Beneful Originals With Real Beef adult dry dog food. With real farm-raised beef as the first ingredient, these meaty bites deliver high-quality protein to support strong muscles. Whole grains and accents of real carrots, spinach and peas also help create a perfectly balanced meal with an irresistible taste for your faithful companion. The enticing mix of tender and crunchy kibble will add variety to his day and keep him coming back for more. Fill his stomach with wholesome ingredients and his heart with your love for a happy, healthy life together. see more...

Taylor R.
McKeesport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, a pure breed beagle and a rotwiller mix. The both can be a bit picky when it comes to food but they love the beneful brand. I usually get the biggest bag they have a Walmart or target and that’ll cost me around $40 and it will last me roughly a month I believe. Also with the beagle some dog foods give her a slight allergic reaction and with the beneful she is perfectly fine, I only buy them the beef or lamb flavor!
Melissa M.
Laramie, WY
All three of my dogs absolutely love it I have two Siberian Husky mixes and a miniature pinscher they eat every last bit and the last dog food I had they stopped eating so I switch to this one and I don't think I'm going back because they have so many different choices of variety
Stephanie D.
Paragould
My dog loves this dog food. I was using a different brand and my dog did not want to eat it, so I switched to beneful original. She loves it. I never gave a problem getting her to eat it. This is the only dog food I feed her now.
Hailey K.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this food. The pieces are a little large so not a good product for smaller dogs. I got it from PetSmart (actually by accident) but my dog enjoyed it! I’ve seen the product at other stores like Walmart with a more reasonable price, but I would definitely suggest this food to other dog owners!
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dry dog food is great and affordable and the big bag last a very long time ! It met my expectations because our dog loves it ! She’s is a medium size dog and she’s a Maltese! I always rebuy this product!
Crystal W.
This product was inexpensive and it was a good quantity of food. My dog enjoyed this food. She doesn’t eat much and she is medium but she liked the food from what I could see. I would buy this brand again.
Marcia G.
My sweet puppies are a fan of this crunchy flavorful dog food almost like a treat Everytime I put it in their bowlsPurina Beneful Originals With Real Salmon Dog Food 31.1 lb. Bag
Alyssa S.
Baltimore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This seems to be the type of dog food that works best for our small dogs at home! They have never really been picky and are grazers. It’s very affordable form Target!
Kaleigh B.
Highland, AR
We've used beneful for over ten years! We change every once and a while but we always go back because all of our dogs have loved it. It's reasonably priced and comes in the huge bags which is a plus for bigger dogs! There are also lots of flavor options but our dogs love beef the best.
Carlee C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I normally buy what is cheapest and this week this food was the winner my dogs loved it and it met my expectations for my babies, the price was unbeatable as well