Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real beef and cheese Contain wholesome grains Savory soft inside, crunchy outside Full of love Designed for adult dogs Quality and safety checks provide peace of mind Backed by Purina's 90+ years of innovation Show your dog just how much you love having him by your side with Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. These delicious treats for dogs are made with real beef and cheese, giving your canine companion the flavor he craves at snack time. Designed for adult dogs, these treats are crafted with wholesome grains, so you can feel good about serving them to your dog. The crunchy exterior gets your dog excited as soon as the treat hits his mouth, while a soft, savory center sends his taste buds into overdrive. Serve these treats to your furry friend as a tasty reward for his good behavior or simply as a way to make those special moments you share together even more memorable. Satisfy your dog's craving for meaty, cheesy flavor when you reach for a pouch of Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. Deliver meaty flavor and two tempting textures when you pick up a pouch of Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. These treats for adult dogs are made with wholesome grains, so you can have confidence in the choices you're making for your best pal. Serve up Hugs treats to keep him satisfied between meals or to cap off your afternoon walk. The crunchy outside gets his mouth watering in anticipation of what lies beneath, a soft center packed with delectable goodness. When you want to offer him a reward, just feed him one treat for every 10 pounds of his body weight, not to exceed five treats per day. For a treating experience that's big on flavor and high-quality ingredients, trust Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. We know your dog is an important member of your family, which is why we strive for quality in every pet food product we create. These Purina Beneful dog treats are produced in facilities right here in the USA and undergo regular quality and safety checks for your peace of mind. We want to create treats that both you and your dog can get excited about. The Purina brand comes backed by more than 90 years of innovation, pushing pet nutrition forward. Provide your dog with a tasty treat with the delicious flavor he deserves when you choose Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. Also stock your pantry with Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers With Peanut Butter Flavor dog treats. Oven baked with a crunchy exterior and a soft center, these treats contain peanut butter and cheese flavors plus accents of apples, carrots and peas. When the dinner bells rings, feed your dog Beneful wet or dry foods, such as Purina Beneful Originals With Real Beef dry dog food, for healthful, flavorful nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats, Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese - 32 oz. Pouch!
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs ABSOLUTELY love these treats! I think it is because they are made with real beef and cheese. They also do not smell bad and I like to think it is a great treat for my dogs. I would recommend these for others. I give my dogs at least one to two throughout time periods of the day.
Houston
My dog really liked these treats and he’s very picky about his food all the time so I did like these because he finished them for. I recommend this to other dog owners. And I would definitely purchase it again.
Eudora
They like them just fine. They go through them pretty quick. But they do tricks for them. They smell pretty bad if you have a sensitive nose. They are good in price and don’t upset their tummies.
frankfort
The treat are nice quality dog treats, however my chihuahua has trouble chewing so they are just a little bit tough for her. I would definitely recommend these for a younger dog or for a dog that is being trained!
My dogs love these treats! They will sit, lay, and stay anytime they think I might give them one. I love having these on hand. My dogs thank you for this treat.
Weirton
Same as the other baked Beneful treats, my dogs love them! Buy them all the time, and I love that they’re baked and made with healthy ingredients. love them!
Lincoln
My boxer loves these she will run all through the house just for one. I like that they aren’t bad for her health and they come in a little pouch.