Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Crispy dog snack with a savory center Made with beef and cheese Full of Love Because every dog deserves even more extra hugs! Especially when it involves beef and cheese, like these crispy dog treats with soft, savory centers.

My dogs love them. Good for training purposes as well.
Do your dogs like these?
I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone else had this problem?
Start your review of Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese - 19.5 oz. Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My dog loves these so much he doesn't devour these in one bite like other snacks, and likes to savor them, maybe because their more crunchy than other treats.” in 7 reviews
charlotte
My dogs absolutely love these treats. If you don’t like strong smells I don’t recommend getting these but it doesn’t really bother me so this was perfect for my dogs. I would totally recommend this product for anyone who has dogs. My dogs will do anything for these but their breath smells really bad after eating it.
Hobart, IN
I changed my dog food because my dog was act lazy and not wanting to be playful.. I changed to beneful and now he is like his old self and he loves it. Nothing to improve . My Muldar is a medium size jack russel. I would continue to feed this to him I would and recommend to my friends and family
san jose
My dog loves these little treats. He is such a smart dog. The moment I open the jar where I store his treats he I already by my feet sitting patiently waiting for me to drop one. This beef flair is his favorite. They smell pretty pleasant and are a good bite size.
Andrews, SC
These are the only treats my dog will eat! He LOVES THEM! I wish they were sold at my stores, sometimes it’s hard to find them. It is a good price point for the amount that you get. I repurchase all the time.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another brand my dog really really likes! I don't know why, but the really expensive brands she doesn't care for, but the fairly priced brands she dogs lol. Beneful is one of her favorite snacks and she'll sing for em!!
Weirton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these too. They love beef and cheese together so I bought these and another brand to try on them and they went for these immediately! Been buying them ever since. Very good!
Campbell Hall, NY
I trained my dog with these treats and let me tell you he scratches my leg till I let him do a trick for a treat and he is obsessed with them sometimes I tell him he needs to slow his role
Pomona, CA
My lil guy loves these treats. He hops up on as soon as he hears the bag rattle. They are at a great price point. They keep him healthy and happy and thats what matters to me. My dog gives them 2 paws up
Gardendale
When my dog goes outside she gets a treat and these are definitely her favorite! By buying these she became fully potty trained and will even let us know when she has to potty.
Texarkana, AR
Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Treats; Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese - 19.5 oz. Pouch uploaded by Nicole R.
These are my best friend's favorite!! She is in love with these little treats!! I'm very careful about what I feed her. She has a sensitive stomach. If I go too long without gifting her one, she'll go to her bag & stick her nose in! I believe she's telling me that it's treat time! I love what she loves! She won't eat every brand, she's very picky!