Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Oven-baked with savory soft centers and crunchy outside Full of love Made with wholesome grains and peanut butter Contains accents of apples, carrots and peas Ideal for training and snacking Fun vegetable and fruit shapes Produced in USA facilities Reward your canine with treats that taste as good as they make him feel with each serving of Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers With Peanut Butter Flavor dog treats. These Purina Snackers treats are oven baked to give them a crunchy exterior and great taste that's full of love. Savory, soft centers provide a delightful contrast to the crunchy outside. These Snackers with peanut butter and cheese flavors are made with wholesome grains and accents of apples, carrots and peas for a between-meal snack or well-deserved training reward you feel good about serving. Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers dog treats are produced in U.S. facilities and undergo regular quality and safety checks for your peace of mind. Let your best buddy know just how much you appreciate his loyal companionship with Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers dog treats. Make your dog's snack time more exciting with the dual textures and yummy flavor combination in Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers With Peanut Butter Flavor dog treats. Dogs look forward to the satisfying and savory taste of peanut butter and cheese flavors in each bite-sized treat. These treats are oven baked to give them a crunchy exterior that dogs love to crunch. The soft centers tempt his taste buds while he devours his treat and looks to you for more. Along with wholesome grains, the delicious recipe includes accents of apples, carrots and peas for added goodness. Serve these treats as a snack between meals or as a reward for learning a new trick or responding to a command. Fun, colorful fruit and vegetable shapes add a whimsical touch to snacking. When mealtime rolls around, fill his bowl with one of our Beneful wet or dry entrees. Each variety is made with love and filled with wholesome ingredients. Your dog is your best friend, and you want to keep him satisfied and happy with treats that cater to his taste buds and show him how much he means to you. At Purina, we know that the overall quality of your dog's treats is also a top concern, so we make it our priority too. These treats are produced in U.S. facilities and undergo regular quality and safety checks, so you can feel confident in the treats you offer your best friend. Keep a supply of Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers With Peanut Butter Flavor dog treats on hand to give your canine companion a reward that doesn't compromise on taste and is made by a brand you know and trust. For added variety at treat time, also try Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs With Real Beef & Cheese dog treats. Dogs love the enticing combination of meaty and cheesy flavors.

Are these healthier since they're baked?
You can find them at Target and Walmart!
Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and I think she would really like these. These would be better then some of the other dog treats/snacks that are sold.
Start your review of Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Training Treats; Baked Delights Snackers - 22 oz. Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They really love the smell (stronger than dry biscuits) taste (I never tasted them but they are supposed to taste like peanut butter, cheese, and veggie flavors, and my dogs do love them!)” in 2 reviews
“My dog likes these treats when we first open the bag, but after a while they get EXTREMELY hard.” in 1 review
“I have to admit, they smell great!” in 1 review
“I keep extras around and make sure to catch them on sale with coupons stacked too. ” in 1 review
“These are among just a few of the dog treats my girl will eat and not turn away, she also likes the "Quackers."” in 1 review
Fort Smith , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these however I will not purchase again because i found out my dog is allergic with chicken and wheat. And when I checked out the ingredients of this snack, it contains wheat flour and chicken by-product-meal. So beware dog parents, read the ingredients before making a purchase. Please don’t make the same mistake I did, and your fur baby will have rashes on its skin and red swollen eyes.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We try to give our dog Sparky treats when training and each time he completes a trick. The  Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Training Treats; Baked Delights Snackers - 22 oz. Pouch is perfect because it is a healthy snack for him and I don't feel like it adds any weight at all. Sparky is a little older so we watch what he eats because extra pounds are hard to get off now that he doesn't run around like he used to. Try these treats, I know your dog will love them too!
Manchester
I think my dog would be mad if I didn't give these 5 stars. My dog, Nova, LOVES these treats. When she hears the bag open, she comes running. In all the years I've had her, I've never seen her get so excited for a treat, which is really surprising considering how much she loves treats already. I would highly recommend this product for any dog owner who wants to make their dogs day.
Lenoir City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these treats because they were on sale and my dogs spit them out and wouldn’t eat them. Dog training isn’t easily trainable without some sort of treat to help. Not sure why my dogs wouldn’t eat them- probably picky eaters because they are so spoiled- but this shouldn’t deter anyone from trying them
Stamford, CT
I would recommend these treats to your dogs. I know we want the best for them, they are like our children. These treats are not only healthy but my dog loves them. She jumps up and down tremendously for them. It was a great way of training her, she did something good- she received a dog treat!
jersey city
My dog doesn’t seem like these very much and they smell a little chemically when I took them out the bag. They do seem to be healthy label wise but overall there just not appealing to him. I don’t think I would buy this flavor of the treats again.
My dog goes nuts for these treats. I like them because I feel like I am giving her a yummy treat while also sneaking in a totally healthy food. The shapes are fun and they have a satisfying crunch that she clearly enjoys. The price is good and I really appreciate the zippered package that keeps the treats fresh.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really adorable product and my dog absolutely loved them! They’re shaped like peas and apples and carrots with harder outsides and softer insides. I refrigerated them after opening and my dog seemed to enjoy them even more!
New Albany, MS
These are great for a small treat to give to my dog after she goes to the bathroom outside! I try to reward good behavior with something small so that will motivate her to let us know when she needs to go to the bathroom!
Flora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product. You get a lot for the price and my dogs go crazy over it. They are a bit larger for training purposes, but I like them for potty training because they thinking they’re getting an even better treat.