purina beneful incredibites with real chicken adult dry dog food -

Satisfaction Guaranteed. Or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied with Purina Beneful brand dog food, we will refund your purchase price. Cut out the "Best If Used By" date box from this bag. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (PO Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, PO Box 2530, Largo, Florida 33779. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient Accents of real carrots, sweet potatoes and spinach add variety to his diet Nutrient-rich recipe supports your small dog's higher metabolism Tender and crunchy mini bites combination create appetizing texture Contains 27 grams of protein per cup to support strong muscles 23 essential vitamins and minerals help maintain overall health 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult small dogs Your little dog has a big appetite for good taste, which is why Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Real Chicken adult dry dog food features real farm-raised chicken as its number one ingredient and accents of real vegetables. Made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this recipe also features 27 grams of protein per cup to support his strong muscles and is nutrient-rich to support the higher metabolism of small dogs. The tender and crunchy mini bites of kibble are the perfect size and texture for his mouth and teeth, making mealtime enjoyable and delicious. Beneful IncrediBites With Real Chicken is made with no added sugar and provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult small dogs, so you can feel good about dinner time with your little love. Fill his bowl with the goodness of real ingredients, and enjoy the satisfaction that comes from knowing you're giving him food that was made just for him. Caring for your little dog's special nutritional needs is easy with Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Real Chicken adult dry dog food for small breed dogs. This nutrient-rich premium dry dog food provides all the nutrition he needs to help him thrive his adult life through. The delicious mix of mini bites features a blend with real farm-raised chicken, whole grains, and accents of carrots, sweet potatoes and spinach, giving him a mouthwatering meal that looks as good as it tastes. With no added sugar and 23 essential vitamins and minerals in each bite, he's getting assistance in maintaining his immune system along with his whole-body health. The high-quality protein aids in maintaining his lean muscle strength, keeping him bouncing along and ready for anything. Feed him Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Real Chicken dry dog food alone as a balanced daily meal, or mix it with IncrediBites wet dog food to create an extra special mealtime moment. The nutritious blend of flavors he loves combined with the savory sauce in the wet dog food lets you say "Yes" to his cravings without overdoing. Taking care of your little dog is what you're all about, and Purina Beneful helps you do that with good food from good ingredients. Our Beneful IncrediBites dry and wet dog foods are made right here in our own U.S. facilities and are tested for both quality and safety before they head to your home. Our safety testing and quality assurance are the gold standard in the industry, providing peace of mind each time you feed your dog. He's the special little dog in your life, so make mealtimes a special moment with a meal made just for him that is crafted without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, ensuring wholesome goodness in every bite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of purina beneful incredibites with real chicken adult dry dog food - !
How would you rate this product?
I have a small 5lb toy poodle and he is literally obsessed with this kind of food! I’ve given him different dry foods prior to this, but this one tops them all. I’m constantly having to refill his bowl since he loves it so much. Also it’s the perfect size for him to eat since he is a small pup! :)
Murfreesboro
The incredibites version of the Beneful food is the smaller bites, which my littlest dog - who is a picky eater - seems to love. I also ended up switching my oldest dog over to this when she started refusing to eat her previous food, mostly because this food has a very strong smell, so I thought perhaps she would find it more flavorful and appealing. She did, and she does. She eats it willingly, and she has managed to gain some much needed weight and energy. My little dogs who eat this food have great energy and their coats are shiny and fluffy. Definitely recommend!
Seven Springs, NC
I’m not really sure what to say about this. My dog eats it. It seems like she likes it but she’s a dog, so... She eats every brand of dog food we get for her. Giving it five stars because it does what it says it’ll do - feed your dog. I didn’t notice any changes in her energy level or the shininess of her coat.
Frisco, TX
I tried tons of different dry dog food for my pup. He’s a small dog so the larger food is tricky for him to chew and digest, the incredibites are small enough for him and he seems to enjoy it! We haven’t had any issues with his tummy either
Las Vegas, NV
My dog is a picky eater and this is her favorite food. She loves the real chicken bites and always picks them out first to eat. The price point is affordable for our family which is important. I highly recommend!
Scottsboro, AL
My dogs absolutely love this product. They make the incredibites so my small dogs do not have to struggle trying to chew the larger pieces. A little higher than other dog foods but well worth it.
Menifee, CA
purina beneful incredibites with real chicken adult dry dog food -  uploaded by Kris N.
My dogs are sooo picky when it comes to food. For a long time, I was wasting money because I kept buying different bags of foods .. for them not to eat it. One of my dogs wouldnt eat dog food, period! I knew that I didn't want them eating wet food, or table food. And I had to take into consideration that they're smaller dogs. I finally found Incredibites and my dogs loved it! They immediately started eating it as soon as I poured it into their bowls. Sometimes, I get the beef flavor as well. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this! I'm sure they are, too.
El Centro, CA
I have a small maltipoo who is an older dog (9 years) and has lost a good majority of her teeth. She can't really bite into big pieces of dog food and she doesn't handle wer food very well. When I first saw the incredibites I figured I'd give it a try and she loved it! Its ther perfect bite size for her and I dont have to worry about her choking on food just because she can't chew it down.
Des Moines, IA
My Jack Russell Terrier only eats beneful! I could tell she loves the chicken flavor. She is very picky when it comes to food for a while I would struggle to find was she liked. I love that they have a variety of flavors I definitely recommend this to pet lovers🐕
Palm Bay , FL
My dog 🐕 was born with stomach problems. Everything he ate it came out faster than the way in. So, the vet told me about beneful.All the ingredients are natural and most of them are veggies. Beneful did the trick. My dog tolerated the food just fine.