BY BENEFUL

Healthy food with Big Flavor, in just his size. Beneful IncrediBites has real ingredients you know and he loves, chopped into small bites. Give your little dog the big flavor he craves!Contains 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Beef; 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Chicken; 4-3 oz. (85 g) Cans with Salmon; Total Net Weight 36 oz. (2.25 lb.) 1.02 kg see more...

Buy on Walmart
Camila R.
Miami
My dog really likes it and I like that I can see what it is and what’s in it. It brings a good amount that lasts for a few days when I mix it in with his dry food. I like that there is variety because he gets bored of the same food very quickly.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food was amazing for my pet! Didn’t give him any digestive problems, his stool wasn’t stinky or soft. However, he was picky and after eating it for a while he refused to eat it. I’ve had this problem with other food so I don’t blame this one. Would still recommend
✨Violeta H.
My dog loves this!! It comes with 3 different flavors and make my dog so happy to eat them. You can choose which one you want to give them and they will love it. This product makes my dog really happy. I recommend your dog trying it too!!!
Shonda H.
Our little pup started to lose weight when his teeth went bad. We had to remove several of his teeth and now he loves incredibites. He has stopped losing weight. We continue to buy this since it works so well for him.
Liz T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only canned food I buy for my Chihuahuas. They are very picky eaters. They love the beef food the most. I purchase this food online, Walmart, Target and in my local grocery store so it’s widely available.
Dorielis P.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of food my dog eats. My dog is medium sized and is a terrier mix. My dog gets so happy when I go feed her this. It’s a great value although I wish it packed more food within the can.
Stephanie F.
WAgoner
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is perfectly the right amount for feeding a small dog other brands put to much in the can and my dog does not eat it all and then I have to throw it out and this wastes the food
Brittany R.
Chuluota, FL
I have a miniature dachshund and she is very picky when it comes to her food. She won't eat hard food by itself so I mix this in and she eats the whole bowl. I would recommend!
Cindy T.
bushkill
My chihuahuas love Beneful incridbites! They have both been eating this their whole lives. This was the first food I gave my litters as well! Followed by the puppy dry!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I have 2 dogs. Both are small but one is bigger than my tea cup Chihuahua. My Chihuahua is very picky but I'm surprised she liked this product. My bigger dog would literally eat anything so I can't even tell the difference with what she likes more or not.