Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Meaty treats designed for small dogs Added vitamins and minerals Real chicken is the #1 ingredient with real apples and beef Only 4 calories per treat Proudly produced in our own US facilities From their little tummies to their larger-than-life personalities, small dogs deserve a special kind of treat to help keep them happy and at their very best. That's why there's Beneful IncrediBites Meaty Minis. Made with quality ingredients, these meaty snacks deliver a special mix of wholesome and oh-so-delicious in every little bite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful IncrediBites Meaty Minis Real Chicken With Real Apples & Beef Dog Treats - 6 oz. Pouch!
Hillsborough
These treats are perfect for training because their sign and how easy they are to be broken apart. My dog loves the taste of them and are one of his favorites. They also seem hardy and don’t have to many unhealthy add ins in them. You can find them in local stores like Walmart and they are a reasonable price.
My puppy love these. They don’t have a bad smell to them. They don’t leave her breath stinky. she seems to love them and they’re not expensive so the great in my opinion.
California
My dogs love this treat, i trained them with these and their getting the hang of some basic commands like sitting, speaking, standing,  staying, and coming.
N Charleston, SC
Purina Beneful IncrediBites Meaty Minis Real Chicken With Real Apples & Beef Dog Treats - 6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Use these treats to train my dog. They’re small enough for her that they make for easy training, although it says they’re for small dogs. She loves them! We’ve had no issues since we’ve started using them. The packaging is easy to navigate.
John's creek ga
Beniful is my favorite brand for dog food. And there incredibites are small enough for my dogs mouth (pomeranian) he does get a bit obsessed with these treats and will jump all around. I limit him to these so he not spoiled but he sure loves them and gobbles then down in seconds.
Hull
I bought this product because I wanted to reward my dog for being nice and listening to commands. I have a miniature doberman mixed. I would make this product a little softer for small dogs to be able to chew it better. May when he gets a little older I would try it again.
Bedford, TX
Our Levi loves these treats! They are the perfect size to fit inside of his Kong toy and the perfect size to split in half in case you don’t want to feed them a lot. We have bought this many times and are so happy to have a healthy yet tasty option for him.
Charlestown, IN
My dog loves these treats. I always put some in their dog big after they use the bathroom and they are always so thankful! They aren’t too expensive and the pets love them. I’m a repeat customer and there isn’t another brand I would but for my pets
My dogs go crazy for this treat whenever they hear the bag they start jumping up and down, I don’t know why but maybe it’s because it made with real ingredients. I highly recommend this to other dog moms.
Buena Park
My dog loves these treats. She also loves there food. I struggled in the beginning to find the perfect food for my dog because it seemed like she didn’t like any brands but eventually we found beneful.