Purina Beneful IncrediBites for Small Dogs Wet Dog Food Family Group Shot uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY BENEFUL

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert
I love mixing these canned foods with my dogs' meals. They love having moist food with their dry food and it's great that between my two dogs, I can easily portion out a can to split without having to put leftovers in the fridge. Great price and good flavor choices.
Tiffani M.
Pet Lover Expert
Andy loves this brand of dog food. It seems like you get more food with the incredibites versus the medleys, but it's because it is chopped up in little incredibites! :-) He loves all flavors of this brand and he is a picky eater!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
My dog Eddie loves these, I feed him one can at dinner time. He also eats dry food during the day. I feed him these with a spoonful of pumpkin and a spoonful of cottage cheese. The pumpkin helps is BM's stay firm and the cottage cheese provides added protein.
Logan S.
Rexburg, ID
My dog loved these snacks! Didn't love the beef flavor as much, but that's just his preference. He'd do anything to get one of these bad boys. A lot came in the package and lasted us a little while!
Layton H.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only dog food my dog will eat. He likes it a lot and it is gentle on his tummy. The only downside is that it can make his breath smell and he has some dental issues.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
Pretty good wet dog food from what I can tell. Dogs seem to enjoy it and it is well priced. You can almost always find it on sale or find a good coupon, so shop around! There are different flavors which helps if your dog is picky or gets bored with their food.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My older dog loves this and gets excited to eat. He doesn't get sick like a lot of dogs do when they change foods. It's great and he's a happy doggy
Natisha T.
My puppy enjoy this brand and besides it's a trusted brand so my family and I has always used this brand for our pets and will continue to
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
My puppy really loved this food but I found it that it made him really gassy and it didn't sit well in his stomach.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
My dog is loving this food so far. She is super picky with her food but she gobbles this down. I like that the pieces are small for her to eat.