Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food uploaded by Sarah W.Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food uploaded by Jenni M.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beneful® Brand Incredibites® Dog Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein-rich nutrition for your little buddy.
With wholesome grains and real beef, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables.
Mini bites with moist chewy morsels. see more...

Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food
  • "i stopped using this product for my dog a long time ago ive heard some things about this product that arent really healthy for the dogs" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this!" in 1 review
  • "They were picky about having huge pieces of dog food so we figured we'd try this kind and thankfully they love it!" in 1 review
  • "He goes crazy for it, he doesn't like any other dry dog food and it seems to be pretty healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's really receptive to water and sucks it up very fast however the nutritional value is terrible as soon as they grasp dry food I move them to bigger bites and better kibble. " in 1 review
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is picky with his food and he will only ever eat Beneful.

He is a Feist dog, so little and fast. He's mainly an inside dog but lives to run around outside while the kiddos play.

It of all of the Beneful flavors, this one is his favorite. The other ones he picks through but not this one he just eats it all.

As far as price, it's not too shabby. I get him the small bag at Walmart for like $6 and it lasts him several weeks.

We will continue to get him this kind for a long time to come!
Julia F.
Let's just face it beneful and other store bought brands are absolutely low quality dog food for ur fur babies. If your looking for quality but at a cheaper price I highly suggest to go to Costco and buying kirkland dry dog food for 26.99 and u get 40 lbs for that. Don't feed your fur babies things u can't pronounce and get stuff that won't rack up a medical bills from here to China.
Rachelle O.
Oxnard, CA
My dog loves this one! The funny thing is he is a Pitbull Chow mix and he prefers to eat the small bites over the normal size flavors, hes a small dog at heart. I also love how i can always find it on sale and with coupons to use as well. I recommend this product to all dog owners :)
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect size bites for my little guy! Incredibites are affordable and my pup loves it! I like to drizzle melted coconut oil on it for a special treat for my guy. He's a 15lb Yorkie mix. I would recommend this brand to other dog owners! There's a $2 off coupon inside every bag!
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a small dog and feed him this food on a daily basis. He is healthy and happy. The small bites are perfect for him because he can chew them easily. He gets all the nutrition he needs from this food. I will continue to purchase this food over and over again.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
The dogs love this food. The puppy loves this and gobbles it up so fast. the food makes his belly upset and this one does not. The chihuahua finds the pieces easier to chew and she eats it much easier. will keep buying!!
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Pet Lover Expert
It scares me that this. Rand has many negative health reviews but for the time being my dogs love this until I find something better
Nicholle S.
Amherst, NY
Great brand of dog food, it's has the perfect size morsels for my dog. He seems to enjoy it because he never said he didn't 😀
Arne A.
Chesapeake , VA
my dog is super picky when we first got him he would not eat any of the other brands then we put him on baneful and he loves it he has been eating baneful for 7 years now and still loves it as if its the first times getting it we haven't had any problems with him and the food
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
Great product that my dog seams to love! The pieces are the perfect size for my chihuahua. This is a great option at a very affordable price. I would recommend this dog food, especially for small dogs!