Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food uploaded by Sarah W.Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food uploaded by Jenni M.

BY PURINA

Purina® Beneful® Brand Incredibites® Dog Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein-rich nutrition for your little buddy.
With wholesome grains and real beef, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables.
Mini bites with moist chewy morsels. see more...

Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dog Food
  • "i stopped using this product for my dog a long time ago ive heard some things about this product that arent really healthy for the dogs" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this!" in 1 review
  • "They were picky about having huge pieces of dog food so we figured we'd try this kind and thankfully they love it!" in 1 review
  • "He goes crazy for it, he doesn't like any other dry dog food and it seems to be pretty healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's really receptive to water and sucks it up very fast however the nutritional value is terrible as soon as they grasp dry food I move them to bigger bites and better kibble. " in 1 review
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Dog Food Dry Incredibites 15.5 lb lb lb more...
My puppies have been eating purina incredibites for years and they love it. I have two small dogs under 15lbs and this keeps them healthy and fit. They eat 1/2cup each two times a day. Make sure to portion your dogs food, so they don’t over eat ;)
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Review for: Dog Food Dry Incredibites 15.5 lb lb lb, Dog Food Dry Incredibites 56 oz; 3.5 lb; 1.59 kg more...
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Arne A.
Va beach, VA
my dog is super picky when we first got him he would not eat any of the other brands then we put him on baneful and he loves it he has been eating baneful for 7 years now and still loves it as if its the first times getting it we haven't had any problems with him and the food
Katelyn S.
Churubusco , IN
Great product that my dog seams to love! The pieces are the perfect size for my chihuahua. This is a great option at a very affordable price. I would recommend this dog food, especially for small dogs!
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is picky with his food and he will only ever eat Beneful.

He is a Feist dog, so little and fast. He's mainly an inside dog but lives to run around outside while the kiddos play.

It of all of the Beneful flavors, this one is his favorite. The other ones he picks through but not this one he just eats it all.

As far as price, it's not too shabby. I get him the small bag at Walmart for like $6 and it lasts him several weeks.

We will continue to get him this kind for a long time to come!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
My dog absolutely loves this food. When you have a pet you want to feed it the best you can and keep them happy and healthy for a long time. Made with real beef, carrots, and peas this is sure to please your pet and keep them healthy. Also enriched with vitamins and minerals. Can be purchased everywhere dog food is sold for 15.5 pound bag was less than $13. Can't beat the price or the value.
Julia F.
Let's just face it beneful and other store bought brands are absolutely low quality dog food for ur fur babies. If your looking for quality but at a cheaper price I highly suggest to go to Costco and buying kirkland dry dog food for 26.99 and u get 40 lbs for that. Don't feed your fur babies things u can't pronounce and get stuff that won't rack up a medical bills from here to China.
Rachelle O.
Oxnard, CA
My dog loves this one! The funny thing is he is a Pitbull Chow mix and he prefers to eat the small bites over the normal size flavors, hes a small dog at heart. I also love how i can always find it on sale and with coupons to use as well. I recommend this product to all dog owners :)
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
First off, I want to say that I'm a Purina dog food buyer. Purina brands have been very good for my dogs over the years and I will continue to purchase Purina brands. Unfortunately, I cannot say that I will be purchasing the Beneful varieties. It gave my dogs such stomach issues, even after the recommended transition/introduction period. Went back to regular dog chow and then Active Senior.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect size bites for my little guy! Incredibites are affordable and my pup loves it! I like to drizzle melted coconut oil on it for a special treat for my guy. He's a 15lb Yorkie mix. I would recommend this brand to other dog owners! There's a $2 off coupon inside every bag!