Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dental Minis Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats 7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Diana D.Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dental Minis Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats 7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BENEFUL

Though your dog’s mouth may be small, it’s often in need of a big freshening-up. Thankfully, Beneful IncrediBites Dental Minis have the delicious flavor, unique twisted texture, and perfect small-dog size to get the job done. And because these teeth-cleaning treats have essential vitamins and minerals, you can smile right along with your little buddy as he enjoys every delicious chew. see more...

• Dose this get stuck to your dogs roof of mouth lol3 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
These are very smelly. I didn't realize when I bought them they were peanut butter dental bites? Lol, but my dog does seem to like them quite a bit and they do help get the plaque off her teeth. She usually gets one if these a day and a greenie. If she doesn't get teeth are nasty. These are reasonably priced than the Greenies also so I tho k there a good pick.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Recently bought these treats for my dog, he's a 7lb maltipoo and really seems to enjoy them. This product does not make my dog throw up afterwards or have lose stools. I don't know how well it'll be for your pets theeth but I will keep repurchasing for now
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Vidor, TX
My dog loves these! There are other brands I prefer but over all I think these are great! My dog usually prefers these over any other treat that I give him! They’re super affordable and overall a good product I would recommend these to pet owners especially the ones with picky dogs
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
My dog likes these so much! In particular, his favorite treats are the minty flavors. These combine his two favorite things, mint and peanut butter. Compared to his other favorite minty treats, these are great because they are soft and not hard on his little teeth. They come in a small and large size so you dog not matter how big or small can enjoy them.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
My dog loves these! I have tried many treats with supposed dental benefits and these are my dogs favorite so far I think because of their peanut butter flavor. And they actually smell like peanut butter too. They do help with bad breath temporarily but it doesn't last long.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
My dog goes nuts over these. You did a very decent amount for the price as well they are harder to find and not carried at every store
Shay A.
Shay A.
Pet Lover Expert
My pet loves this product so yes I highly recommend it, I think you guys should purchase this item as well
Danielle p.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Dose this get stuck to your dogs roof of mouth lol