Though your dog's mouth may be small, it's often in need of a big freshening-up. Thankfully, Beneful IncrediBites Dental Minis have the delicious flavor, unique twisted texture, and perfect small-dog size to get the job done. And because these teeth-cleaning treats have essential vitamins and minerals, you can smile right along with your little buddy as he enjoys every delicious chew.

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful IncrediBites Dental Minis Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats - (5) 7 oz. Pouches!
Stamford, CT
We all know that dogs love peanut butter, that is no secret. But sometimes ordinary peanut butter may not be good for our dogs. These treats are great for your doggies and they're safe for them. Trust me your dog will go crazy for them, mine does truly enjoy them.
Jackson
My little girl absolutely loves these! They are the perfect snack for her and the perfect price as well! Nothing about this product needs improved because it’s already so great! Would so recommend this product to any dog parent!
Kansas City, MO
These treats are great! You get a great value for the price! I have a puppy who is very prone to dental issues and loves peanut butter so this was the perfect treat for him! Whenever he hears the bag open he comes running! As a pet mom I feel good know that these treats are made with safe and real ingredients!
San Antonio , TX
Great snack for my new pup, she loves the flavor and quickly follows direction. And at that price why wouldn’t I love it! Love how the bag stays sealed. I would recommend to anyone.
Moxee City
Love this brand for my two year old dog, she enjoys eating this food. I have not had any problem with this good, it’s perfect for her! Thank you Purina!
San Antonio, TX
My dog loves them she goes crazy when I’m about to give her this great I recommend it to everyone’s dog so they can try them also helps their teeth
Kingwood
She loved it. She keeps trying to get them out of the cabinet on her own. She loves this as much as peanut butter straight out of the jar.
I do live to purchase these treats for my dogs because it helps them with their teeth and it also has good ingredients
Chicago
Tiny dogs have the worst bad breath. My Bella enjoys eating this as a treat and doesn’t realize is helping her not be stinky.
Independence, MO
Another great dental treat to help work off the tartar. Found online and the dogs loved them