Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Crunchy treats designed for small dogs With real chicken and carrots Added vitamins and minerals Made with whole grains, real chicken and carrots Only 11 calories per treat Proudly produced in US facilities When it comes to treating your small dog, size certainly matters. But so do taste and ingredients. That's why Beneful IncrediBites Crunchy Minis have blended flavorful, wholesome ingredients and essential vitamins and minerals into every crunchy bite. It's proof that a little treat can go a long way in helping to keep your little guy at his very best.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Beneful IncrediBites Crunchy Minis With Real Chicken & Carrots Dog Treats!
Weirton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just don’t like this combination for my dogs and they don’t care for it either. When I try new treat out on them, I put 2 down and let them sniff and see which one they go to. If they eat both, they like them, but if they don’t eat the other one, I don’t buy them again. That’s what happened with this treat so I won’t buy them again.
Reading , PA
These treats are perfect for my small baby she loves them and I trained her using these. These treats are good for small dogs teeth and they are not overly large as some treats are. The are made small so they don’t clutter their stomach and I love that about these.
Lancaster, KY
My little dog loves these treats. They are definitely great value for the price. I wouldn't do anything to change these because he loves them Just the way they ate. He is a 2 pound morkie. He's still a baby :) I would recommend these to other dog owners
Great product my dog loves it would definitely recommend it met all my expectations no need for any improvement product is great like it is I have a miniature schnauzer would definitely recommend to dog owners
The incredibites are such a good size for small dogs! They are non-pricey and such a great source of nutrition for pets. These smaller bites are recommended for small dogs who are only able to eat small portions of food.
Abingdon
My dogs love these simple and tasty treats. They are affordable and easy to manage. The dogs love them. We like the vengeful incredibites line all together.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. He usually only like jerky but he would eat these treats. They are small and the perfect size to help train with. My moms dogs enjoyed them as well. The bag can be resealed which helped keep them fresh.
My dog absolutely loves beneful products. He’s pretty pick when it comes to things but he ate these up so fast I usually have to buy 2 bags to keep around the house. I have a 3 year old 50 pound dog and the small treats are still great for him!
Chula Vista , CA
My little Maltipoo, Daisy, loves these treats! She is normally a very picky eater (which is odd since I thought dogs will eat almost anything), and it’s hard to find her a treat she actually enjoys. But she definitely loves this kind.
Turbeville, SC
I think this is a good product but it is not all that effective. My dog does enjoy it though. I would improve by maybe giving it vitamins. On the bright side if that my dog definitely enjoys every bit of it! And it is not to pricey.